Dealing With Hairfall? We Can Help You Out!
‘Hair Fall is the biggest hair horror’
Our beautiful tresses bitterly parting ways with us on the pillow, in the shower and when we simply run a comb through them, truly breaks our hearts, doesn't it? Sometimes the solution eludes us even after spending a fortune on hair fall control shampoos, serums, oils, hair spa and treatments. When these topical remedies don't deliver on their promise of healthy, shiny hair, we all do get sleepless nights over our greying, frizzy, dandruff-ridden, falling hair.
Then it is better to literally get to the root of the matter and look for the triggers to our mane maladies.
Causes of Hair Fall
Hair fall is multifactorial-- hereditary, ageing, stress, pollution, hormonal imbalance, poor diet and nutritional deficiencies are just some of the reasons behind hair fall. On an average it is normal for an adult to shed 50-100 strands of hair everyday. However excessive hair shedding along with other deteriorating hair health symptoms could be due to poor diet intake and unhealthy lifestyle.
Alarm bells begin to ring when things get noticeable – alopecia or conditions of baldness and excessive thinning of hair, hair follicle damage, and the like, are serious hair health issues that need urgent attention otherwise the damage could be irreversible.
Hair Health Boosters
Hair is made of a protein called Keratin. It is a protective structural protein found in hair and nails, which is formed by the combination of eighteen different amino acids. It plays an important role in hair growth, hair regeneration, and overall hair health.
Our body can naturally produce keratin if we consume foods that provide building blocks that make this essential protein. Eggs, fish, poultry, garlic, onion, sunflower seeds, sweet potatoes, carrots etc, are few keratin-boosting foods that must be included in the diet. But if you are someone who is unsure about getting adequate nutrition from regular intake of food, then you must surely include a high quality, certified, dietary supplement in your wellness routine.
What Are The Essential Nutrients To Boost Your Hair Health?
Some of the essential nutrients that bolster your hair health are as follows:
- Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, boosts keratin production in hair and can increase the rate of follicle growth. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that can be obtained through diet. While choosing a dietary supplement for hair you must check if the product contains natural biotin.
- Collagen contains 3 nonessential amino acids: proline, glycine, and hydroxyproline . Several amino acids are used to build Keratin - some of which can be found in collagen. Studies tell that marine collagen is the most potent collagen as compared to other sources. You must try marine collagen from Wellbeing Nutrition, which is a patented and scientifically researched formulation using innovative science, following global standards of development. It has Pure Multi Collagen Type I & III Peptides , essential for healthy hair. These are hydrolyzed to a low 3000 Dalton molecular weight to make it the purest form of collagen that delivers best results. Collagen also fights damage caused by oxidative stress, air pollutants, smoking, poor dietary choices, alcohol, and other environmental influences. Too many free radicals can harm your hair follicles, keratin, and DNA. Consumption of marine collagen exhibits strong antioxidant action and arrests the damage in time.
- Zinc is another vital nutrient for hair health. It plays a key role in hair tissue growth and repair, helps keep the oil glands around the follicles healthy, strengthens follicles and reduces hair loss. Zinc is an essential trace element, which means that the body cannot generate it on its own; hence it must be supplied through the diet or supplements .
Melts Healthy Hair - The Best Supplement To Arrest Hair Loss
If you are someone who is grappling with hair issues like – weak hair strength and health, hair fall, and other scalp-related issues like dandruff, dry, damaged and dull hair, then we have the best solution for you.
We are thrilled to spill the beans about the perfect hair care supplement that will shoo away all your hair troubles. We are talking about a magic box, which holds the talisman to trouble-free healthy, shiny, strong hair. And that is none other than Healthy Hair Melts by Wellbeing Nutrition (WBN).
Healthy Hair Melts by Wellbeing Nutrition is a pack of 30 small oral thin strips that dissolves in your mouth and works from within to give you improved hair strength and growth. It is the perfect supplement to boost your hair health!
It contains 100% plant-based ingredients that work in synergy using patented nano technology, which extracts essential plant-based ingredients and converts them into tiny molecules - aka nanoparticles for higher absorption and efficacy.
Almost all store bought biotin is synthetic and lab derived, however each strip of Healthy Hair melts contains 100 % plant based Natural Biotin, derived from Sesbania Agati extract and standardized to 50% Biotin. It improves the body's keratin infrastructure, promotes healthy hair growth, reduces hair fall, and increases the rate of follicle growth. It also has bamboo extract, which has 70% organic silica that improves blood circulation in the scalp, strengthens hair follicles and restores elasticity. Healthy Hair melts has saw palmetto, an essential ingredient and nature’s best known DHT blockers. For the uninitiated, DHT is the hormone that causes hair loss and damage.
We spoke about the importance of biotin and also the threat of free radicals to hair. Wellbeing Nutrition leaves no stone unturned to give a foolproof solution- Healthy Hair melts. It contains piperine, a natural antioxidant extracted from nutrient-rich black pepper; it enhances absorption of biotin and gives a natural shine to your hair.
Hair follicles undergo three stages of the hair growth anagen – growing phase, catagen – regressing phase, telogen - resting phase. Melts contain fo-Ti extract, a traditional Chinese herb that research has shown, stimulates hair growth by elongating anagen and delaying catagen. It increases the number of follicles, combats premature aging of hair and maintains natural hair colour.
Each thin strip is designed to dissolve upon coming in contact with your saliva. Its sublingual delivery ensures none of the formulation disintegrates due to your stomach acid or digestive enzymes, leading to better absorption of nanoparticles.
Wellbeing Nutrition’s Healthy Hair melts are a fun and advanced way to give the best in world hair health nutrition. If you have been in search of a natural and result-oriented diet supplement for health we recommend Healthy Hair Melts to you. Beautiful hair is precious so as the adage goes –You must invest in your hair, it is the crown you never take off
- A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss, Deepa P. Patel, Shane M. Swink, Leslie Castelo-Soccio, Skin Appendage Disord. 2017 Aug; 3(3): 166–169. Published online 2017 Apr 27. doi: 10.1159/000462981, PMCID: PMC5582478
- Polygonum multiflorumextract support hair growth by elongating anagen phase and abrogating the effect of androgen in cultured human dermal papilla cells Jae Young Shin, Yun-Ho Choi, Jaeyoon Kim, Se Young Park, You Jin Nam, So Young Lee, Jeong Hoon Jeon, Mu Hyun Jin, Sanghwa Lee BMC Complement Med Ther. 2020; 20: 144. Published online 2020 May 12. doi: 10.1186/s12906-020-02940-5, PMCID: PMC7218528
- Diet and hair loss: effects of nutrient deficiency and supplement use, Emily L. Guo, Rajani Katta, Dermatol Pract Concept. 2017 Jan; 7(1): 1–10. Published online 2017 Jan 31. doi: 10.5826/dpc.0701a01, PMCID: PMC5315033
- The structure of people’s hair, Fei-Chi Yang, Yuchen Zhang, Maikel C. Rheinstädter, PeerJ. 2014; 2: e619. Published online 2014 Oct 14. doi: 10.7717/peerj.619, PMCID: PMC4201279
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.