No Time to Rest During Festivities! Stay Energized with Instant Energy Melts
We all enjoy festivities, especially with our friends and families. But during these festivities, there is no time to rest, which can make you feel tired and fully zapped of energy. Fortunately, there's something that can keep you energized during these festivities. What is that?
Well, it goes by the name: Instant Energy Melts by Wellbeing Nutrition. So, what is Instant Energy Melts, and how can it help? If you need answers to these questions, read this blog. Along with information on Instant Energy Melts, we'll also list some amazing foods to boost your energy.
What is Instant Energy Melts?
Melts Instant Energy is an amazing nutritional supplement from Wellbeing Nutrition. It comes with amazing ingredients that offer you instant energy for the entire day. Here are the ingredients Melts Instant Energy comes with:
● Caffeine: Caffeine, derived from green tea, acts as a mild stimulant that helps release adrenaline, which further helps produce energy in your body.
● Potassium: It's derived from fresh coconut water. Potassium helps regulate muscle contractions and maintains a healthy electrolyte balance in your body. This way, it delays the feeling of fatigue or tiredness.
● Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 enhances metabolism, energy production and also keeps your brain alert during the day.
● Vitamin B5: This vitamin helps convert carbs into sugar or glucose, which in turn provides energy to your body.
● Vitamin B6: This vitamin helps you build a healthy body which enhances the production of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. These neurotransmitters help keep your brain alert all day long.
● Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that fights free radicals and repairs damaged cells in your body.
● Sodium: This nutrient helps your body absorb more carbs and water, enhancing rehydration and delaying fatigue.
Together these ingredients can help you:
● Balance body fluids
● Enhance endurance
● Reduce fatigue
● Improve mental focus
You won't believe it, but in Instant Energy Melts, the above benefits are locked in small nano oral strips. These nano strips dissolve when placed on the tongue. Also, these energy supplements are quite tasty and leave no after-taste.
Who Should Take Instant Energy Melts?
Instant Energy Melts is for you if you:
● Want a boost of energy just before starting your workout.
● Wish to relieve post-travel fatigue or tiredness.
● Need sustained energy to stay active during festivities.
● Want to recharge your energy after a tiring activity or task.
Basically, Instant Energy Melts is for anyone who needs an instant dose of energy.
Why is Instant Energy Melts the Best Source of Energy?
Instant Energy Melts is based on patented nanotechnology. This technology helps extract plant-based ingredients and then converts them into nanoparticles. And these nanoparticles can be immediately absorbed by the body,
What’s more, as Instant Energy Melts are consumed orally, the nutrients enter the bloodstream almost immediately, which means you can expect instant energy. And this is something that separates Instant Energy Melts from other supplements in the market. After all, most supplements take at least an hour to even start showing effects.
Is Instant Energy Melts Safe for Consumption?
Instant Energy Melts is vegan, free from sugar preservatives, gluten, soy, and nuts. Also, this supplement is 100% bioavailable and clinically proven. What's more, Instant Energy Melts is plant-based, FDA-approved, and has absolutely no side effects. So, yes, Instant Energy Melts is completely safe for consumption.
Still, it's recommended that you contact your nutritionist before consuming any supplement. It's because sometimes, a person is allergic to certain things, which can be quite problematic.
What should you go for Energy Rich Food or Instant Energy Melts?
The answer is both. To get a decent amount of energy, you need to consume a good amount of energy-rich foods. And this may not be feasible for everyone. That’s where Instant Energy Melts comes into the picture. This supplement is not chemical-based. It's plant-based and vegan, clinically tested, and completely safe for consumption. So, you can expect energy from Instant Energy Melts without any side effects.
In a nutshell, some energy-rich food along with Instant Energy Melts is the best combination for long lasting energy.
Not all energy supplements are reliable. However, Instant Energy Melts is different. It's proven to offer instant energy and is manufactured by Wellbeing Nutrition: a well-known name in the health and nutrition industry.
So, if you're enjoying the festivities and the marriage season and need an instant dose of energy that lasts for the entire day, get your pack of Instant Energy Melts now.
▪ Holesh JE, Aslam S, Martin A. Physiology, Carbohydrates. [Updated 2021 Jul 26]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK459280/
▪ Neela, S., & Fanta, S. W. (2019). Review on nutritional composition of orange-fleshed sweet potato and its role in management of vitamin A deficiency. Food science & nutrition, 7(6), 1920–1945. https://doi.org/10.1002/fsn3.1063
▪ Nieman, D. C., Gillitt, N. D., Henson, D. A., Sha, W., Shanely, R. A., Knab, A. M., Cialdella-Kam, L., & Jin, F. (2012). Bananas as an energy source during exercise: a metabolomics approach. PloS one, 7(5), e37479. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0037479
▪ Réhault-Godbert, S., Guyot, N., & Nys, Y. (2019). The Golden Egg: Nutritional Value, Bioactivities, and Emerging Benefits for Human Health. Nutrients, 11(3), 684. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11030684
▪ Unno, K., Noda, S., Kawasaki, Y., Yamada, H., Morita, A., Iguchi, K., & Nakamura, Y. (2017). Reduced Stress and Improved Sleep Quality Caused by Green Tea Are Associated with a Reduced Caffeine Content. Nutrients, 9(7), 777. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9070777
▪ Tey, S. L., Brown, R., Gray, A., Chisholm, A., & Delahunty, C. (2011). Nuts improve diet quality compared to other energy-dense snacks while maintaining body weight. Journal of nutrition and metabolism, 2011, 357350. https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/357350
Our best selling nutritional supplements that make being healthy easy.Shop Now