All The Vitamins You Include in Your Daily Routine By Taking The Multivitamin Melts
Every time we fall sick we are given multivitamin supplements along with a prescription of strong antibiotics. We are told that it is needed to protect our health as antibiotics can rip us off the good bacteria in the gut that govern the body’s ability to absorb and retain nutrients. As we age, if there’s one thing that we are often told to take religiously, it is multivitamins. But what are they? What do they contain? Which one is the best and why? Also, do they really help? Let’s find out.
What Are Multivitamins and Why Are They Important?
As the name suggests, multivitamins are supplements that comprise several different varieties of essential vitamins and minerals, sometimes along with other ingredients. These multivitamins come in varied forms, such as capsules, tablets, powders, chewable gummies, syrups, and the like. Not every multivitamin will contain the same blend of vitamins and ingredients. It will vary depending on the brand you’re using.
Multivitamins are usually taken once or twice every day. Before purchasing the product, it is advisable to read the label, as the recommended dosage could differ depending on the brand and its potency. You can buy multivitamins in pharmacies or on e-commerce platforms/online stores. While there are many multivitamin brands available, which make it challenging to select the right one for you, we have an incredibly unique and effective product that will help plug in all your deficiencies. And that is none other than, Wellbeing Nutrition’s Melts® MultiVitamin.
Melts® Multivitamins- A Unique Way To Boost Your Immunity
A revolutionary multivitamin supplement, Melts® Multivitamins, is available in rapid-dissolving nano strips, transforming essential plant-based extracts into nanoparticles. These strips dissolve instantly on coming in touch with the surface of the tongue. The instant disintegration is what lends the product its name, Melts. These melt-in-the-mouth-good oral thin strips are a breath of fresh air when it comes to the mode of supplementation. They are effortless to consume, with zero hassles related to swallowing pills and capsules. These strips also come in delicious Alphonso mango flavour, which is in stark contrast to the typical multivitamin tablets, which are known for leaving a distinct medicinal aftertaste in the mouth after consumption.
What Are The Vitamins & Ingredients Used In Melts® Multivitamins?
Melts® Multivitamins is your daily partner for holistic wellbeing. These supplements contain nutrients derived from natural ingredients that work in synergy to plug in your deficiencies and relieve your stress. Let’s look at the vitamins and ingredients these oral strips contain below:
● Vitamin A: Also known as retinol, vitamin A, has some very important functions and is one of the most essential nutrients that the body needs. Vitamin A helps the body build a strong immune system that defends the body against all kinds of illness and infection. It also helps improve vision and keep all sorts of eye-health related issues at bay such as night blindness, macular degeneration, and the like. Lastly, it helps enhance skin health by preventing sun damage that comes in the way of collagen production - an essential protein for slowing down the effects of ageing on your skin.
● Vitamin B-complex: The pack of Melts® Multivitamins contains a water-soluble blend of guava, lemon extracts and holy basil, which makes for a natural rich-source of vitamin-B complex. This water-soluble nutrient plays a vital role in your overall health and wellbeing.They help prevent infections and diseases by strengthening the immune system. Additionally, they help bolster the production of red blood cells in the body and improve energy levels as well as cognitive function.
● Vitamin C: The product gets this essential nutrient from acerola cherry, a potent source of vitamin C, which is found in abundance in the Caribbean islands. What is vitamin C not good for? It plays an instrumental role in almost everything, right from the repair and development of all body tissues, strengthening of antioxidant levels, reduction in blood pressure levels, production of collagen to the improvement in iron absorption.
● Vitamin D3: The product contains natural vitamin D3 sourced from plant-based lichen. This is perhaps the most biologically-active form of vitamin D3, which enables the body to absorb at ease. This is a very essential nutrient that helps to strengthen bones and muscles, regulate mood, improve cognitive function, and bolster the immune system.
● Vitamin K2: Where there is vitamin D3, there has to be vitamin K2. The two nutrients are usually paired together in supplements. That’s because vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin, which is likely to increase calcium levels in the body. Vitamin K, on the other hand, assists the body in using calcium by directing it towards your bones. Simply out, it helps strengthen your bones.
● Magnesium: An important mineral, magnesium is instrumental in keeping the body healthy and functioning to its optimum level. Some of its functions include regulating sugar levels and blood pressure, improving heart health, nerve function and bone health, among other things.
● Ashwagandha and Ginseng: These adaptogenic herbs are known for their ability to reduce stress, enhance energy levels, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
This way, all these nutrients work symbiotically to improve one’s overall health and wellbeing.
While multivitamins don’t guarantee optimal health, it definitely helps plug in the nutritional gaps in your diet. Taking multivitamins daily should be a part of your daily routine and its importance increases all the more if your food lacks the adequate amount of nutrition. Nutritional deficiencies can culminate into some serious health problems if left neglected for a long period of time. As you can see above, Melts® Multivitamins contain essential vitamins, minerals and herbs that take care of every aspect of your health and wellbeing. Ideally, a pack of Melts® Multivitamins will last you a month. But like most supplements, you need to take it continuously for a minimum of 6-8 weeks to begin seeing results.
- Blumberg JB, Bailey RL, Sesso HD, Ulrich CM. The Evolving Role of Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Use among Adults in the Age of Personalized Nutrition. Nutrients. 2018;10(2):248. Published 2018 Feb 22. doi:10.3390/nu10020248. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852824/)
- Zhang F F, Barr S I, McNulty H, Li D, Blumberg J B. Health effects of vitamin and mineral supplements BMJ 2020; 369 :m2511 doi:10.1136/bmj.m2511. (https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m2511)
- Ward E. Addressing nutritional gaps with multivitamin and mineral supplements. Nutr J. 2014;13:72. Published 2014 Jul 15. doi:10.1186/1475-2891-13-72. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4109789/)
- Gilbert C. What is vitamin A and why do we need it?. Community Eye Health. 2013;26(84):65.(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3936685/)
- Peters RA. THE VITAMIN B COMPLEX. Br Med J. 1936;2(3957):903-905. doi:10.1136/bmj.2.3957.903. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2457859/)
- Chambial S, Dwivedi S, Shukla KK, John PJ, Sharma P. Vitamin C in disease prevention and cure: an overview. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2013;28(4):314-328. doi:10.1007/s12291-013-0375-3. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3783921/)
- Nair R, Maseeh A. Vitamin D: The "sunshine" vitamin. J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2012;3(2):118-126. doi:10.4103/0976-500X.95506. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3356951/)
- van Ballegooijen AJ, Pilz S, Tomaschitz A, Grübler MR, Verheyen N. The Synergistic Interplay between Vitamins D and K for Bone and Cardiovascular Health: A Narrative Review. Int J Endocrinol. 2017;2017:7454376. doi:10.1155/2017/7454376. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5613455/)
- Schwalfenberg GK, Genuis SJ. The Importance of Magnesium in Clinical Healthcare. Scientifica (Cairo). 2017;2017:4179326. doi:10.1155/2017/4179326. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5637834/)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.