Daily Greens- The Future of Cleans And Pure Nutrition
“Glaring? But I eat three full meals a day!”
Sure, you do. Yes, it’s 2020, and we have access to more nutritious food than ever, but does that mean you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs?
Here’s an eye opener: Research shows that a majority of Indians don’t get their daily minimum requirement of greens, fruits, or veggies. That’s an alarmingly high number.
Research also suggests that modern diet habits are the leading causes of an array of issues, most notably nutrition deficiency, lack of immunity, hypertension and of course, stress.
In a nutshell, we live in a world where, thanks to busy schedules, long working hours and junk-on-the-go, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with your daily dose of nutrition.
Well, at least it was until right now.
Say hello to the future of whole food nutrition – Daily Greens.
What the eff is Daily Greens?
Daily Greens is an effervescent multivitamin supplement made from 39 farm-fresh ingredients. These include 15+ alkaline greens and 30+ antioxidant rich superfoods – all in one refreshing serving packed with the goodness of greens and veggies.
All you have to do is take a glass of water, and simply drop, fizz and sip. It’s fun to make, easy to carry and unlike other supplements, it’s actually quite delicious too!
Wait – is it a synthetic supplement?
No. Daily Greens is made from real food to provide real health benefits. It’s organic, 100% plant-based, vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free and preservative-free, and contains no allergens. It is GMP certified as well.
The mighty tab is made from 100% real greens, fruits and veggies. Not to just fill the gaps in your diet, either, but to simply make you feel amazing every single day.
Interesting. But what’s in it for me?
Well, there’s something in it for everyone. For starters, Daily Greens helps stimulate microflora in the gut and restores digestive health.
It also helps:
- Boost immunity
- Boost digestive enzymes
- Detoxify your body
- Protect your brain
- Protect your bones
- Balance sugar levels
- Weight loss
- Fight free radicals
- Decrease inflammation
- Skin glow
It’s the easiest way to add more fruits, veggies and greens, in your diet – just the way your body needs it.
- One tab contains as much as
- Vitamin C - 6 oranges
- Vitamin B12 - 4 glasses of milk
- Vitamin B3 – 8 cups of asparagus
- Vitamin B6 – 7 cups of lima beans
- Iron – 2 cups of spinach
- Fibre - 1/2 cup of oats
- Zinc - 6 carrots
- Vitamin B5 – 15 cups of Broccoli.
Also, given that a majority of people find it difficult to swallow tablets, being healthy is now more convenient, more accessible, and easier. Not only does it help you stay hydrated, it’s also the perfect delicious alternative to unhealthy sugary drinks too.
So whether you’re looking to build immunity, or are battling gut issues, fatigue, inflammations and even hangovers – Daily Greens has got each and every one of you covered.
The Future of Nutrition is Here
Feeling lazy one morning? Need a pick-me-up after a long day at work? Feeling snack-y, or just need to stay hydrated? The solution to all those problems is in one mighty, effervescent tab. The easiest way to get your everyday dose of nutrition, after all, is with Daily Greens!
- Availability, affordability, and consumption of fruits and vegetables in 18 countries across income levels: findings from the Prospective Urban Rural Epidemiology (PURE) study, Victoria Miller, Salim Yusuf, Clara K Chow, Mahshid Dehghan, et al, Lancet Global Health Journal, 2016, doi: 10.1016/S2214-109X(16)30186-3, (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27567348/)
- A Difficult Pill to Swallow: An Investigation of the Factors Associated with Medication Swallowing Difficulties, Chandramouli Radhakrishnan, Aida Sefidani Forough, Julie A Y Cichero, Heather E Smyth, Aisha Raidhan, Lisa M Nissen, and Kathryn J Steadman, 2021, Patient Preferance and Adherence, doi: 10.2147/PPA.S277238, (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7810703/)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.