What Must Parents Do to Ensure Their Kids Are Healthy?
Only offering healthy food isn’t enough to ensure good health for your kids. You need to do several other things too if you want to enhance your kid’s immunity and overall health. What are those things or activities? If you want to know, you’ve come to the right place.
What Should Parents Do to Keep Their Kids Healthy?
Here’s what you can do:
Inculcating healthy habits in your kids can automatically keep them healthy. Here are some healthy habits that you can follow to keep your kids healthy:
Be a Role Model
Kids look up to their parents as their role models. So, it’s your duty to act like one. And you can do this by giving a tutorial for everything new that your kid tries.
For instance, if you want your child/kid to try something new, instead of instructing, do that activity in front of them. This way, your kid will learn better.
All in all, do good things when your kids are around. This will motivate them to mimic your behaviour and be like you. And all this will lead to healthy habits.
Sleep is one of the most crucial and enjoyable activities for humans. It helps your body repair damaged cells & and tissues and relieve fatigue & tiredness. So, make sure that your kid sleeps for at least 8 hours a day. Otherwise, he/she might become lazy and feel tired all the time.
Physical activity is beneficial for all kids and adults alike. However, due to the advent of technology and smartphones, physical activity has become limited. Kids spend their entire day watching videos on YouTube or staring at the TV watching cartoons. And this results in kids being obese.
However, you can prevent the above from happening by including some physical activity for your kids. Jogging, walking to the grocery shops, cycling or yoga are some activities that you can do with your kids. This will help you keep your kids active and will prevent unnecessary weight gain.
Another important habit of keeping your kids healthy is healthy food. Most kids these days like burgers, pizzas, or sugar-rich soft drinks. Although tasty, these fast/processed food items can negatively impact your kid’s health in the long term.
So, make sure to avoid processed/fast foods and opt for healthy leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, fruits such as oranges, bananas, grapes, nuts such as walnuts, etc., to ensure a healthy nutrient intake.
However, if your kids are too picky about food, you can go for Disney Kids Melts. What is Disney Kids Melts? Find out below.
What are Disney Kids Melts?
Disney Kids Melts are a range of tasty nutrient-rich supplements for kids from Wellbeing Nutrition. Wellbeing Nutrition has very creatively crafted these supplements to make sure that the kids enjoy nutrition.
Disney Kids Melts come in two attractive range of packaging --one that features Marvel Avengers such as Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Captain America and the second one that features Disney Frozen Characters.The supplement is tasty and easy to consume. You just need to place a strip on your kid’s tongue and wait for it to dissolve. And you’re done.
Let’s now learn about different types of Disney Kids Melts for Kids:
Melts into Active Probiotic: Disney Frozen Edition & Marvel Edition featuring Thor
This supplement contains all the necessary vitamins such as B, A, D, C, etc. You can give this to your kid and help him/her meet their daily nutrient intake.
Melts into Natural B12 + D3: Frozen Princess Edition and Marvel Edition featuring Iron Man
This supplement contains vital vitamins B12 and D3 that help prevent these vitamin deficiencies and also enhance cognition and heart health in kids.
Melts into Vital Omega and Melts into Mighty Omega: Frozen Princess Edition and Marvel Edition featuring Hulk
This supplement is an amazing source of omega-3 fatty acids for kids. It helps reduce eye strain, improves mood and cognition.
Melts into Advanced Immunity: Marvel Black Panther Edition
This supplement helps improve gut health and enhance overall immunity in kids.
The above supplements are clinically tested and completely safe for kids. So, if you want to ensure your kid’s overall health, order a pack of all of the above given Disney Kids Melts kids supplements now.
Parents have undoubtedly the biggest role to play when it comes to their kid’s health. If you think your kid’s health is being compromised, follow the above habits and bring everything back on track. Also, go for kid-friendly Disney Kids Melts to make sure that your kid is getting all the required, essential nutrients.
- Worley S. L. (2018). The Extraordinary Importance of Sleep: The Detrimental Effects of Inadequate Sleep on Health and Public Safety Drive an Explosion of Sleep Research. P & T: a peer-reviewed journal for formulary management, 43(12), 758–763. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6281147/
- Warburton, D. E., Nicol, C. W., & Bredin, S. S. (2006). Health benefits of physical activity: the evidence. CMAJ : Canadian Medical Association journal = journal de l'Association medicale canadienne, 174(6), 801–809. https://doi.org/10.1503/cmaj.051351
- Jakicic, J. M., Powell, K. E., Campbell, W. W., Dipietro, L., Pate, R. R., Pescatello, L. S., Collins, K. A., Bloodgood, B., Piercy, K. L., & 2018 PHYSICAL ACTIVITY GUIDELINES ADVISORY COMMITTEE* (2019). Physical Activity and the Prevention of Weight Gain in Adults: A Systematic Review. Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 51(6), 1262–1269. https://doi.org/10.1249/MSS.0000000000001938
- Fuhrman J. (2018). The Hidden Dangers of Fast and Processed Food. American journal of lifestyle medicine, 12(5), 375–381. https://doi.org/10.1177/1559827618766483
- Kechagia, M., Basoulis, D., Konstantopoulou, S., Dimitriadi, D., Gyftopoulou, K., Skarmoutsou, N., & Fakiri, E. M. (2013). Health benefits of probiotics: a review. ISRN nutrition, 2013, 481651. https://doi.org/10.5402/2013/481651
- Health Quality Ontario (2013). Vitamin B12 and cognitive function: an evidence-based analysis. Ontario health technology assessment series, 13(23), 1–45 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3874776/
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.