No Soy / Nuts
What is Collagen?
It is a complete protein that makes up almost everything in our body. Known as the ‘glue’ that holds your body together.
Do You Really Need Collagen Supplements?
Come the early twenties, your body loses 1.5% of its natural collagen every year. And since it makes up most of your body, yes, you really do need collagen supplements to ensure overall wellbeing.
How to Pick Your Collagen Supplement
Wild-Caught Marine Collagen
- Sourced from wild-caught fish
- Free of harmful antibiotics and GMO feed
- Improved bioavailability and solubility
- Highly efficacious
- Purest collagen
- Sourced from the discarded parts of cows
- Poor efficacy
- Low grade collagen with questionable sourcing methods
- If a brand doesn’t mention the source of collagen on its packaging, it most likely is bovine
- A blend of vitamins and herbs with no collagen
- Does not help with anti-aging
- Marine collagen is 25x more effective than this
- Lowest rate of efficacy when compared to other types of collagen
From the Deep Blue Seas of Korea to Your Home
Marine Collagen Type I & III Peptides
Wild fish often have far more nutrients and are free of harmful antibiotics and GMO feed which is why our Platinum Grade Korean Marine Collagen Peptides are sourced from wild-caught Cod, Pollock, and Haddock from the deep, pristine waters of Korea.
Improved skin elasticity, reduced fine lines and hydrated skin for a natural glow from within. Goodbye wrinkles, hello supple skin!
Marine Collagen contains amino acids that are essential for keratin production, a protein that is responsible for hair growth. This protein powerhouse also strengthens hair follicles, protects against hair damage and prevents age-related hair loss.
Collagen deficiency can lead to weak and brittle nails. Our pure marine korean collagen works on fortifying your nail health, reducing breakage and promoting nail growth. Go on, flaunt those strong nails!
Reducing levels of collagen can cause stiffness and swelling of joints. Our bones too are made mostly of collagen, and any deficiency can lead to bone loss. Our Pure Marine Collagen works on strengthening your bones and reduces risks of joint deterioration.
Our Pure Marine Collagen boosts metabolism because of its complete amino acid profile - including glycine, glutamine and proline which promote a healthy gut and increase energy levels.
Our Pure Marine Collagen promotes the synthesis of creatine - an energy supplier for your muscles. This can help increase lean body mass and enhance your muscle strength.
A Patented and Scientifically Researched Formulation
Marine Collagen is a highly efficacious solution created using innovative science, following global standards of development. Our Pure Multi Collagen Type I & III Peptides are hydrolyzed to a low 3000 Dalton molecular weight to make it the purest, best collagen on Earth and deliver best results.
- Creates firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation
- Supports joints, ligaments, and cartilage for greater mobility and flexibility
- Encourages recovery after sport, exercise, injury, and surgery
- Promotes healthy digestion and heals the gut lining
How to Consume Marine Collagen?
- Empty 1 scoop of 8g in 150-200 ml of your preferred liquid at room temperature
- Stir until dissolved completely
- Drink up and enjoy the benefits it has to offer
- While you can consume a scoop of this daily at any time of the day, we recommend having it in the morning or right before going to bed.