5 Wellbeing Nutrition Products That Can Boost Mental Health
Top 5 Wellbeing Nutrition Products to Improve Mental HealthHere are the top 5 Wellbeing Nutrition products to improve mental health.
1. Vitamin B12 MeltsFirst on our list is Vitamin B12 Melts. Vitamin B12 Melts contains
● Vitamin B12
These special ingredients help in:
● Promoting cognitive health
● Improving nerve function
● Enhancing metabolism
● Supporting heart health
● Reducing fatigue
● Providing sustained energy
All in all, you can expect better cognitive health along with a whole lot of other benefits. And these benefits are enclosed in the form of tasty oral thin strips. Vitamin B12 melts exist in the form of dissolvable thin strips, which when placed on your tongue instantly disintegrate and hit the bloodstream. These strips are easy to consume, showcase abilities to improve your cognition and are completely safe.
2. Melts Natural Vitamin D3Melts natural Vitamin D3 is another supplement from Wellbeing Nutrition that is good for your brain. It comes with vitamin D3, coconut oil, astaxanthin (a carotenoid), and natural vitamin K2. These ingredients can help:
● Uplift mood
● Enhance energy
● Prevent deficiencies
● Enhance heart health
● Promote bone strength
● Improve heart health
This supplement keeps you energized and improves your mood, which is quite important for maintaining a healthy brain. Similar to the above supplement, this one's also tasty and easy to consume.
3. Multivitamin MeltsMelts Multivitamins, as the name suggests, contain multiple vitamins to ensure overall good health and better cognition. Here are the nutrients it comes with:
● Vitamin C
● Vitamin D3
● Vitamin K2
● Vitamin A
● Vitamin B Complex
These nutrients bring along several benefits such as:
● Better Memory
● Enhanced cognitive health
● Reduced anxiety and stress
● More energy
● Better mood
● Increased muscle strength
● Enhanced immunity
Not only can you enhance cognition, but you can also improve your memory and enjoy several other benefits by consuming Multivitamin Melts.
4. Melts Restful SleepPeople suffering from insomnia aren't able to sleep. And this can negatively impact your brain functioning and cognition. However, you can improve your sleep and hence your mental health by consuming Melts Restful Sleep. This supplement contains:
● Melatonin – the sleep hormone
● Vitamin B6
● 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP)
● Valerian root
● Passion flower
● Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
All these ingredients can help you:
● Achieve sound sleep
● Improve the quality of sleep
● Improve your mood
● Wake up fresh
By consuming Melts Restful Sleep, you can sleep and rest better. And this will positively impact your brain and cognitive function.
5. Daily GreensDaily Greens is certainly one of the Wellbeing Nutrition supplements because of its nutrient-dense nature. It sources nutrients from 39- farm-fresh vegetables and food that are rich in antioxidants such as spinach, kale, basil, alfalfa, acai, turmeric, etc.
Here are the nutrients that come packed in this supplement:
● Vitamin C
● Vitamin B12
● Vitamin B3
● Vitamin B6
● Vit B5
Because of all these nutrients, Daily Greens helps:
● Protect your brain
● Enhance your immune system
● Enhance bone health
● Boost digestion
● Relieve stress
● Balance blood sugar
● Detoxify your body
● Fight free radicals
● Reduce inflammation
● Lose weight
● Fight belly bloat
● Achieve a glowing skin
What's more, this supplement helps your brain function better and, along with that, ensures an overall healthy body. So, you should definitely consider this one.
Why Should You Trust these Supplements?All of these supplements come from Wellbeing Nutrition, an established brand in the health and supplement industry. You can trust these supplements because:
● All of them are clinically tested and are known to offer the promised benefits.
● All supplements from Wellbeing Nutrition are safe and have absolutely zero side effects.
● All supplements are free from sugar, gluten, soy and are non-GMO certified.
● All supplements are easy to consume and taste exceptionally well.
● Furthermore, every supplement is readily available across different channels.
Mental health is that aspect of health, which a lot of people don’t know a lot about. But now, as we have understood the true importance of mental health, it's our duty to do everything we can to enhance it.
You can always consume food items that are known to benefit your mental health. But if you want something more effective not only for your brain but for your entire body, you can go for any or all of the supplements mentioned above from Wellbeing Nutrition.
- Slade M. Mental illness and well-being: the central importance of positive psychology and recovery approaches. BMC Health Serv Res. 2010;10:26. Published 2010 Jan 26. doi:10.1186/1472-6963-10-26. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2835700/)
- Robbins TW. Cognition: the ultimate brain function. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2011;36(1):1-2. doi:10.1038/npp.2010.171. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3055511/)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.