Fiber-rich Dessert Recipes You can try with Your Daily Fiber
You asked for it, so here we are. Last time, we shared a bunch of lip-smacking recipes that you can make using protein powder. Today we’ll learn how versatile your Daily Fiber supplement is and how you can use it to make desserts that’ll melt your heart faster than ice cream.
Our Daily Fiber supplement is like a flavor-packed treasure chest, offering two thrilling options: pina colada and vanilla berry. Each is a burst of joy enriched with 17 organic superfoods, delivering a bounty of essential micronutrients your body craves. Besides, it contains fructooligosaccharides, which are the prebiotic fibers that have a naturally sweet flavor, thus making our fiber drinks sweet without sneaking any additional calories.
Dietary Fiber serves as food for the probiotic bacteria inside your gut, so having Daily Fiber makes it easier for your gut bacteria to thrive! It can also act as your little weight-loss secret. The best part about fiber is that it keeps you full, reducing your indulgence in salty, oily, and sweet snacks.
Both the Daily Fiber supplements give you a glass of a refreshing drink that you can have any time, anywhere! But today we’ll go a step further and use this fiber supplement to its full potential.
Banana Berry Ice-Cream
This is the easiest and probably the most delicious dessert we have assembled here. All you need are bananas, berries of your choice, and a few other ingredients.
Chopped Banana - 1 cup
Chopped Strawberry - 1 cup
Greek Yogurt - 1 cup
Daily Fiber Vanilla Berry Flavor - 1 scoop
- Chop your fruits, put them in a zip-lock bag or container, and toss them in the freezer for about an hour or two.
- Get your fruits out of the freezer and into the blender. Add a cup of low-fat Greek yogurt.
- Add a scoop of Daily Fiber (Vanilla Berry)
- Blend it all into a smooth mixture and take it out in a container.
- Freeze the mixture again for a couple of hours and serve it in an ice cream bowl. You can garnish it with whatever you like; we’ll go with fresh berries and nuts!
Nutrients you’ll get besides fiber
Bananas are high in potassium, and they also provide a lot of energy. All berries are known for their rich antioxidant and immunity-building properties. Greek yogurt is a good source of probiotics, making this ice cream a must-have for improved gut health.
Vanilla Berry Pie
The second option for our vanilla berry flavor is a vanilla berry pie. Making it is a breeze, and it is going to be super filling and gut-friendly at the same time.
Nuts of your choice - 1 cup
Seedless Dates - 1 cup
Cocoa powder - 3 tablespoons
Coconut cream - 1 cup
Maple Syrup (optional)
Daily Greens (Vanilla Berry) - 1 scoop
- First, we will start with making the crust. Use dry fruits and seeds like almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds, etc. We need about a cup full of them. Put it in a grinder and convert it into a powder. Also, mix your cocoa powder with this blend.
- Next, add a cup full of seedless dates to the same blender and blend until you get a dough-like consistency. Add a spoonful of water if needed.
- Get a baking pan, pour this mixture, and spread it out evenly.
- Your crust is ready. If you want to skip this, you can make powdered sugar-free cookies and add a bit of melted butter to them. Spread it on the pan, and you have a nice crust for your pie.
- Now for the cream, mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk it nicely. Our vanilla-berry-flavored fiber supplement is sweetened with natural sweeteners, so additional sugar is not necessary. But if you want to make it sweeter, make sure you add maple syrup before you whisk the cream. You are even welcome to add natural coloring to make it more appealing to the eyes.
- Pour the cream on the crust and freeze it for a couple of hours.
- Grab a spoon and dive into it, or if you’re going for a nice aesthetic look, cut it into pieces and decorate it with some fake flowers or chocolate chips. Your Vanilla Berry pie is Pinterest-ready!
Nutrients You’ll Get Besides Fiber
Nuts and seeds are rich in nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids. It keeps you full for a long time. Coconut cream contains potassium, which is an essential mineral that is important for synthesizing protein and metabolizing carbohydrates.
Pineapple Egg Custard
For this dessert, we are making custard without using custard powder. We’ll also be making pineapple jam to top it off.
Egg yolks - 2
Sugar - 2 tablespoon
Corn flour - 2 tablespoon
Daily Fiber Pina Colada Flavor - 1 scoop
Milk - 1 cup
Pineapples - 1-2 cups
Honey - 1 tablespoon
- So for this custard, we start with the egg yolks. Put them in a bowl and add sugar, Daily Fiber powder (Pina Colada flavor), and corn flour. Mix it well until the sugar melts. Initially, you’ll see lumps of corn flour, but eventually, it will form a nice, thin mixture. If you want to avoid the cornflour, you can add a couple more egg yolks instead of cornflour.
- Boil about 1 cup of milk.
- When your milk becomes warm, start adding the egg mixture gradually.
- Keep stirring until you get a nice, thick consistency.
- Add it to a bowl and let it set in the fridge. Or you can have it as it is.
- For the jam, we just blend the pineapples in a blender and heat it on a pan. First on high flame (7-8 minutes), then on medium (7-8 minutes), and then on low flame (5 minutes). The pineapple paste will eventually become thick, resembling jam.
- Add some chunks of pineapple if you like your jam chunky.
- Add a spoonful of honey or any other sweetener of your choice. And your jam is ready.
Nutrients you’ll get besides Fiber
Egg yolks are a rich source of vitamins A, D, E, K, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, and B12. It includes almost every essential vitamin you need. The pineapple that we’ve used in this recipe is a potent source of the antioxidant vitamin C. In a nutshell, you’re getting nearly every vitamin you need with this pineapple egg custard.
We all have a soft spot for desserts. You can’t help but take a hearty bite. With this blog, we’ve put an end to your guilt about having dessert. These dessert recipes are not only healthy but also tasty. Try them out and treat your tastebuds without compromising too much on health.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.