No Hard Pills To Swallow For Scratchy Throat: Oral Strips To The Rescue!
The causes of coughing can vary right from viral infections like cold and flu, allergens, asthma, acid reflux to something more serious like symptoms for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). Most of the time, you don’t require medications to cure a sore throat or cough. They can more or less be dealt with natural remedies such as sipping warm liquid with honey and lemon juice or gargling with salt water, among other things. However, if the symptoms are chronic, you may need to resort to over the counter medications to overcome it. But what will you do if you are someone who is always prone to cough? You need to resort to supplements that will not only prevent you from getting frequent cough bouts but also stop it from becoming acute. That’s how Wellbeing Nutrition’s oral thin strips, Melts Throat Relief, comes into the picture.
What is Wellbeing Nutrition’s Melts Throat Relief?Wellbeing Nutrition’s Melts Throat Relief are rapid mouth-dissolving oral thin strips, which combine the benefits of advanced nanoscience with the plant-derived extracts like mint, manuka honey, holy basil, sweet violet, ginger, curcumin, clove and licorice root. All thanks to the patented German technology called the Unison Effect, a sophisticated sublingual delivery system, these oral thin strips dissolve immediately the moment they come in contact with the surface of your tongue.
Why Choose Melts Throat Relief Over Traditional Cough Medicines?These mouth-dissolving oral strips are a boon as you don’t need to swallow them like the traditional pills, capsules and syrups, which can be quite cumbersome to do in an already sore throat. All you need to do is place the strip on your tongue, and it will ‘melt’ as soon as it touches the muscular organ. This ensures easy and quick absorption of nutrients compared to its equivalent traditional capsules, pills, or gummies.
These strips also embody the sublingual delivery system, which is a pharmacological route of supplementation or drug administration. This delivery system allows substances to easily dissolve in the bloodstream through the tissues situated under the tongue. This ensures quick absorption as compared to the pills/tablets taken orally, which go via the gut where it is metabolised before entering the bloodstream.
The high-end Unison Effect sublingual technology together with natural, 100 percent natural and organic ingredients have a symbiotic effect, making these oral thin strips the most effective form of dietary supplements.
What are the Natural Ingredients Used to Make Melts Throat Relief?
Here are the individual ingredients that have been used to make each of the oral thin strips for Melts Throat Relief:
● Manuka Honey: Manuka honey is known for its potent antibacterial and antiviral properties that reduce inflammation and relieve throat pain. It contains a natural cough reliever called Methylglyoxal, which is an active ingredient that lends it its antimicrobial potential. This superfood is one of the primary ingredients of Melts Throat Relief. Sourced from New Zealand, it has twice the antibacterial potential and twenty times more bioactive compounds of traditional honey.
● Curcumin: Curcumin is an essential antioxidant present in turmeric that has anti-inflammatory potential. That means it can neutralize and block the actions of free radicals in the body. No wonder why turmeric milk is the most sought-after drink to relieve one of a sore throat. Needless to say, it is one of the most prominent ingredients in Melts Throat Relief. Its antiviral, antibacterial and antibacterial properties promise to ease coughing and clear the air passage, and keep all kinds of respiratory infections at bay.
● Holy Basil: Holy Basil leaves aka tulsi leaves are a common remedy for colds and coughs. It is known to liquify the phlegm, which is why it is used as an effective remedy for coughs stemming out of all kinds of respiratory ailments such as bronchitis, asthma, faryngitis, and eosinophilic lung disease among other diseases.
● Mint : Popularly known as pudina, mint contains menthol, which aids in numbing the nerve endings that are strained due to constant coughing. This way, it helps to relieve throat soreness and congestion.
● Ginger: Ginger is a popular home remedy for cough and respiratory problems. It is known to contain anti-inflammatory compounds that help relieve dry and asthmatic coughs. Furthermore, it relaxes membranes in the air passages, strengthens the immune system, and generates heat in the body that helps in keeping all kinds of viral and bacterial infections at bay.
● Clove: Yes, we all know how we were told to keep a clove in our mouth to stop ourselves from coughing. Well, that is because it is a treasure trove of anti-inflammatory compounds, which is extremely beneficial to alleviate and reduce symptoms of recurrent cough, sinusitis, and cold. It also helps to break up mucus and clear congestion. That is why it is a very important ingredient in Melts Throat Relief.
● Sweet Violet: This flower is usually found in Europe. Known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, this flower is known to ease respiratory tract infections, liquify chest congestion and mucus, and relieve other symptoms like bronchitis, stuffy nose, soreness in throat, and congestion.
● Licorice Root: Licorice root has been extensively used to alleviate throat irritation and cough. Predominantly found in Southern Europe, licorice is rich in antioxidants that help to alleviate cough, throat congestion, soreness, and reduce the risk of all kinds of respiratory infections and ailments.
A box of 30 oral thin strips, Melts Throat Relief is the best remedy for your persistent cough. Not only will it relieve you of throat irritation, soreness, and cough, but it will also help you build a stronger immune system- one that will reduce and eventually eliminate your susceptibility to throat infections. Much like the other nutritional and dietary supplements, it is advisable to take the strips for somewhere between 6 and 8 weeks to observe visible results. The product is USFDA approved and 100% plant based and organic, rendering it safe for consumption for as long as you want.
- Sharma S, Hashmi MF, Alhajjaj MS. Cough. [Updated 2021 Aug 14]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK493221/.
- Morice AH, McGarvey L, Pavord I; British Thoracic Society Cough Guideline Group. Recommendations for the management of cough in adults. Thorax. 2006;61 Suppl 1(Suppl 1):i1-i24. doi:10.1136/thx.2006.065144. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2080754/)
- Bala R, Pawar P, Khanna S, Arora S. Orally dissolving strips: A new approach to oral drug delivery system. Int J Pharm Investig. 2013;3(2):67-76. doi:10.4103/2230-973X.114897. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3757902/)
- Oduwole O, Udoh EE, Oyo-Ita A, Meremikwu MM. Honey for acute cough in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018;4(4):CD007094. Published 2018 Apr 10. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD007094.pub5. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6513626/)
- Abidi A, Gupta S, Agarwal M, Bhalla HL, Saluja M. Evaluation of Efficacy of Curcumin as an Add-on therapy in Patients of Bronchial Asthma. J Clin Diagn Res. 2014;8(8):HC19-HC24. doi:10.7860/JCDR/2014/9273.4705. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4190737/)
- Cohen MM. Tulsi - Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2014;5(4):251-259. doi:10.4103/0975-9476.146554. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296439/)
- Wise PM, Breslin PA, Dalton P. Sweet taste and menthol increase cough reflex thresholds. Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2012;25(3):236-241. doi:10.1016/j.pupt.2012.03.005. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4638412/)
- Townsend EA, Siviski ME, Zhang Y, Xu C, Hoonjan B, Emala CW. Effects of ginger and its constituents on airway smooth muscle relaxation and calcium regulation. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2013;48(2):157-163. doi:10.1165/rcmb.2012-0231OC. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3604064/)
- Cortés-Rojas DF, de Souza CR, Oliveira WP. Clove (Syzygium aromaticum): a precious spice. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2014;4(2):90-96. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(14)60215-X. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3819475/)
- The Effect of Viola odorata Flower Syrup on the Cough of Children With Asthma: A Double-Blind, Randomized Controlled Trial, Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary & Alternative Medicine, 2015, Vol. 20(4) 287-291. (https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/2156587215584862)
- Wang L, Yang R, Yuan B, Liu Y, Liu C. The antiviral and antimicrobial activities of licorice, a widely-used Chinese herb. Acta Pharm Sin B. 2015;5(4):310-315. doi:10.1016/j.apsb.2015.05.005. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4629407/)
Our best selling nutritional supplements that make being healthy easy.Shop Now