Yes, our ACV has Amla!
You might be aware that our ACV has Amla and Turmeric, but we’ve gone one step further to add all the goodness of benefits of Cinnamon and Black Pepper too.
First things first: when we think of Apple Cider Vinegar, we think of nature’s dose of wellbeing in a bottle. Sure, it’s a little bitter, but given its miraculous healing properties, it is a must have kitchen staple, and is absolutely worth it.
The benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar are incredible – we know that already. In fact, at Wellbeing Nutrition, we have ensured that our ACV contains 2x the ‘mother’ – Live Cultures – for extra potency. This means an extra dose of healthy vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes that naturally boost your wellbeing.
Then, we went one step further and got Apple cider vinegar with amla. Yes, in a bid to revolutionise the traditional ACV, we added the goodness of Amla and Turmeric to it. This not only helped mask the bitterness of the ACV, but added a hoard of new benefits to the holistic health booster.
Well, the benefits of Amla are well known. It is one of the best sources of Vitamin C. Known as the Indian Gooseberry, this native Indian food strengthens your hair follicles, improves skin health, keeps the heart healthy, and has antifungal properties too.
The benefits of Turmeric, on the other hand, need little introduction. Another one of India’s gifts to the world, turmeric plays a crucial role in detoxifying the liver, nourishing the skin, boosting the immune system, healing wounds, and improving digestion. One of its components, Curcumin, is the element behind all its goodness, blessed with incredible anti-inflammatory properties. Our ACV contains 20% more Curcumin, which means 20x absorption of nutrients in your body!
But what people don’t know is that in addition to Amla and Turmeric, our ACV is also laden with the innumerable benefits of Cinnamon and Black Pepper!
Cinnamon is a spice packed with antioxidants, allowing it to protect your body from the inside. It adds a distinctive flavour to our ACV that not only allows it to taste better, but aids oral health, boosts collagen production, relieves cold and cough, and helps in weight management too.
The benefits of cinnamon also include lowering blood sugar levels and fighting bacterial and fungal infections, while its prebiotic properties help improve gut health too.
Alongside Turmeric, Black Pepper is probably the most commonly used ingredient in the kitchen, and that is more by design than accident. Its addition to ACV helps deal with digestive problems, while it also increases the absorption of nutrients, stimulates satiety, relieves gas, manages blood sugar levels, and alleviates toothaches too.
Like the ingredients mentioned above, Black Pepper is also high in antioxidants, helps lower cholesterol levels, and could benefit your brain as well.
So what we’re saying is, when it comes to Apple Cider Vinegar with amla, ours is the Gold Standard for a reason. Try Nature’s dose of Wellbeing – with a twist – and enjoy the innumerable benefits of ACV today!
- Therapeutic & nutritional value of Amla (Indian Gooseberry) –A Review
Deepak V. Sawant, Published 2020, Medicine. (https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Therapeutic-%26-nutritional-value-of-Amla-(Indian-%E2%80%93A-Sawant/f0c033912f3a9b308e95250d717b9785a650b4d8)
- Zdrojewicz Z, Szyca M, Popowicz E, Michalik T, Śmieszniak B. Kurkuma – nie tylko przyprawa [Turmeric - not only spice]. Pol Merkur Lekarski. 2017 Jun 23;42(252):227-230. Polish. PMID: 28662006. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28662006/)
- Gruenwald J, Freder J, Armbruester N. Cinnamon and health. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2010 Oct;50(9):822-34. doi: 10.1080/10408390902773052. PMID: 20924865. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20924865/)
- Butt MS, Pasha I, Sultan MT, Randhawa MA, Saeed F, Ahmed W. Black pepper and health claims: a comprehensive treatise. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2013;53(9):875-86. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2011.571799. PMID: 23768180. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23768180/)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.