Is Wellbeing Nutrition's Pure Marine Collagen Peptides a 'Clean' Product?
Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides is quite a well-known supplement by Wellbeing Nutrition (WBN) that improves the body's collagen content. But is it a 'clean' product? What is meant by "clean" in the first place? If you have these questions in mind, read along.
Below, you'll learn what is meant by the term ‘clean’. We'll also tell you whether or not Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides is a clean product or not. So, let's begin.
What is meant by a 'clean' product?
You might find numerous definitions of “clean” in the makeup industry. However, a clean product is one that is safe for human consumption and is free from toxins. Also, a product that uses pure, authentic ingredients instead of chemical ones is said to be clean.
Now, let's find out whether or not Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides by Wellbeing Nutrition is clean or not.
What is Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides?
Pure Korean Marine collagen is a scientifically researched and patented anti-aging solution. It helps your body enhance its collagen structure. Just an 8 gram serving of this supplement can help you ensure overall wellbeing for your body.
What is Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides made from?
Now, you should know that the main ingredient of this supplement is "marine collagen." This collagen is sourced from scales and skin of dead marine animals such as Haddock, Pollock, and wild-caught cod.
Is it a 'clean' product?
Now, as the collagen comes from the skin and scales of dead fishes, this supplement is sustainable for the environment. Also, it's safe for us humans to consume unless you're allergic to marine animals.
Furthermore, the product is:
- Free from Soy or nuts
- Paleo Friendly
- Free from preservatives and artificial ingredients
- Halal Certified
- Kosher Certified
All of the above ensures that Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides is a clean product and is safe for human consumption.
With that said, let's find why you need Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides and how it can benefit you.
Why do you need Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides?
When you age, the production of collagen, a naturally occurring protein, decreases. Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body which is important for your skin, joints, muscles, and tissues. And lack of collagen can affect your skin with early signs of aging and can also affect your joints.
Now, as collagen production is reduced in the body, you need to consume collagen externally. Collagen from plants is not feasible, and bovine collagen isn't effective enough . So, this leaves us with marine collagen, for which you need a supplement. And this is where Korean Marine Collagen Peptides comes into the picture.
It's one of the richest sources of marine collagen, which is the most effective of all types. Now that you know why it's important, let's find out what benefits this supplement has.
Benefits of consuming Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides
Some of the benefits of consuming Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides are:
- Stronger Nails: The collagen will help fortify your nails and will promote nail growth.
- Improve bone and joint health: Bones have a large amount of collagen. And its lack can weaken bones and joints. But you can reverse the effects with this supplement.
- Better metabolism and more energy: Pure Korean Marine Collagen comes with glutamine, proline, and glycine. And all of these amino acids help your gut, improve metabolism and offer you energy.
- Better muscle mass: This supplement promotes creatinine synthesis. And this improves the lean body mass offering energy to your muscles.
- Better Skin health: You can expect reduced fine lines, wrinkles, a natural skin glow, and youthful skin.
- Healthy hair: Marine collagen helps your body with keratin production, which is a protein responsible for hair growth. You can expect stronger, longer, and healthier hair with this supplement.
The market is full of beauty and makeup products with this 'clean' label attached to them. However, you should know that this term isn't regulated. It means any company or nutrition supplement manufacturer can attach a sticker of a 'clean' product. And you might not even know about that.
Fortunately, this is not how Wellbeing Nutrition manufactures or markets Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides. The product is tested, clinically proven, and is indeed a 'clean' product that you can rely on. It's the purest form of marine collagen on earth, with 100% absorption and bioavailability (the ability to be fully absorbed).
So, if you need a safe yet effective product for skin care, hair care, bone care, and nail care , go for Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides.
- Reilly DM, Lozano J. Skin collagen through the lifestages: importance for skin health and beauty. Plast Aesthet Res 2021;8:2. http://dx.doi.org/10.20517/2347-9264.2020.153. (https://parjournal.net/article/view/3863#:~:text=Young%20skin%20is%20composed%20of,deeper%20wrinkles%20%5BFigure%205%5D.).
- Bolke L, Schlippe G, Gerß J, Voss W. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients. 2019;11(10):2494. Published 2019 Oct 17. doi:10.3390/nu11102494. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6835901/).