These Supplements Will Help You Strengthen Your Immune System
If the above sounds too much, there’s another solution for you. We’re talking about some natural, organic, and immunity-boosting supplements that Wellbeing Nutrition has to offer. And, yes, they’re safe.
By consuming these supplements, you can ensure the best immunity within days. What are those supplements? Well, read along to find out.
Supplements to boost your immune systemWellbeing Nutrition’s supplements known to boost your immune system are:
1. DAILY GREENS
First on our list is Daily Greens which is made from farm-fresh greens, antioxidant-rich food, and veggies. Daily Greens is a source of vitamin C, Vitamin B5, vitamin B12, etc that play an important role in strengthening our immunity. It’s completely organic, which makes it completely safe to consume. With Daily Greens, not only can you boost immunity but fill the nutrition gaps too.
2. GRANDMA’S KADHA
Grandma’s Kadha comes packed with 13 medicinal herbs in the form of a water-soluble tablet. With its antibiotic peripeties, Grandma’s Kadha can help strengthen your immunity against:
This supplement has simply no side effects at all and is completely natural. So, you can safely consume this by dropping a tablet in hot water and sipping it slowly. Here are the herbs that Grandma’s Kadha contains, all of which are known for their adaptogenic and healing properties:
● Dry ginger
● Black pepper
3. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple Cider Vinegar is made from raw (naturally fermented) apple juice. It’s rich in vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and enzymes that boost one’s overall wellbeing. Antioxidants and vitamins help speed the healing process and reduce inflammation, which further promotes immunity.
4. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH AMLA & TURMERIC
This supplement has cinnamon(antioxidant), turmeric (20% curcumin), amla (Vitamin C), and black pepper as the ingredients. Now, all these ingredients have been used for decades to support overall health and immunity. You can expect better digestion, better blood sugar levels, radiant skin, relief from infection, and better immunity with this organic product.
5. MELTS® MULTIVITAMINS
Melts Multivitamins is a pack of strips that dissolve as soon as you place them on your tongue. And this tiny strip can help you make up for all the multivitamins that you lack. You can find Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin A, and minerals like magnesium and herbs like Ashwagandha, etc. All of the multivitamins, herbs, and minerals mentioned above promote holistic health and immunity. They are also known to boost heart and cognitive health.
6. MELTS® NANO IRON
If you have iron deficiency, suffer from chronic fatigue or weakness, you should go for Melts Nano Iron. These nano strips are rich in iron, folic acids, and greens and promote iron absorption. You can expect more energy during the day and a better RBC count once you start with this supplement. Also, iron, which is the prime ingredient, helps in improving the body’s adequate immune response to infections.
7. MELTS® NATURAL VITAMIN D3
In case of vitamin D3 deficiency or weak bones, you can trust Melts Natural Vitamin D. As the name says, it’s a natural source of Vitamin D3 along with astaxanthin, vitamin K2, and cold-pressed coconut oil. All these ingredients can help you improve your mood, bone strength, and of course, immunity.
8. MELTS® VEGAN VITAMIN B12
Are you vitamin B12 deficient and feel tired all the time? If so, you should go for Melts vegan vitamin B12. MELTS® vegan vitamin B12 contains Vitamin B12, BacoMind®, Curcumin, and Folate. These ingredients will help you reduce fatigue, boost metabolism, improve nerve function and heart health.
9. PROBIOTIC + PREBIOTIC
Probiotic + Prebiotic effervescent tablets come with six unique probiotic strains that improve the balance of intestinal flora by stimulating the growth of good bacteria. This then helps to promote digestion and free one of all kinds of gastrointestinal issues like acidity, heartburn, gas, and bloating, to name a few. With this supplement, you can expect a healthy metabolism, relief from bloating, gas constipation, and a boost to your immunity.
10. MELTS® HEALTHY GUT
Melts Healthy Gut positively impacts your gut. Now, the gut has over 70% of the total immune system. If your gut is healthy, your immune system will automatically improve. Melts Healthy Gut has Bacillus Coagulans (10B CFU), protease, papain, digestive enzyme blend, bromelain, and apple cider vinegar.
All these compounds can help prevent inflammation, bloating, IBS, and improve nutrient absorption metabolism, among other things.
Sometimes opting for supplements that boost your immunity is not a bad idea. And if the supplements are natural, safe, and have no side effects, you shouldn’t think twice. It’s the reason why so many people are already improving their immunity using one or multiple supplements listed above. If you care about your immunity, too, purchase the supplements from Wellbeing Nutrition now. Having said that, if you are pregnant or a lactating mother, it is best to consult a doctor before starting with any kind of supplement.
- Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017 Nov 3;9(11):1211. doi: 10.3390/nu9111211. PMID: 29099763; PMCID: PMC5707683. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29099763/).
- Tamura J, Kubota K, Murakami H, Sawamura M, Matsushima T, Tamura T, Saitoh T, Kurabayshi H, Naruse T. Immunomodulation by vitamin B12: augmentation of CD8+ T lymphocytes and natural killer (NK) cell activity in vitamin B12-deficient patients by methyl-B12 treatment. Clin Exp Immunol. 1999 Apr;116(1):28-32. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2249.1999.00870.x. PMID: 10209501; PMCID: PMC1905232.( https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10209501/).
- Jagetia GC, Aggarwal BB. "Spicing up" of the immune system by curcumin. J Clin Immunol. 2007 Jan;27(1):19-35. doi: 10.1007/s10875-006-9066-7. Epub 2007 Jan 9. PMID: 17211725. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17211725/).
- Axelrod AE. Role of the B vitamins in the immune response. Adv Exp Med Biol. 1981; 135:93-106. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4615-9200-6_5. PMID: 7010964. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7010964/).
- Soyano A, Gómez M. Participación del hierro en la inmunidad y su relación con las infecciones [Role of iron in immunity and its relation with infections]. Arch Latinoam Nutr. 1999 Sep;49(3 Suppl 2):40S-46S. Spanish. PMID: 10971835. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10971835/).