Supplements That Wedding Guests Can Have to Keep Up with The Wedding Season
With the temperature dropping, there is no doubt that the onset of winter has begun. But with the incoming winter season, it is also time to welcome the wedding season. That means you will most probably attend several wedding festivities and functions, and there will be lots and lots of fun and happiness.
Now lots of fun demands loads of energy. You will need energy and enthusiasm to dance all night. After all, dance and weddings go hand in hand. That is why you must take care of your body beforehand, so you do not miss any of the fun at the weddings you attend. Also, if it is your wedding, gifting supplements as wedding favours might be a pretty thoughtful gift for your guests.
So, to help you take care of yourself, here are some natural supplements you should include in your daily diet to keep up with the wedding season.
Energy Boosting Supplements
When you are tired, you look for caffeine. It is bound to happen. Caffeine is the most common way of getting your dose of energy, whether you are gearing up to go to a wedding function for some heavy dancing or coming back from the wedding after having a bit too much fun.
Caffeine might have its benefits, but if taken excessively, it might not be as good for your body as you think. So, instead of caffeine, you can opt for energy-boosting supplements with healthy ingredients and vitamins that will keep you active during the wedding festivities and during your general day-to-day work. These supplements contain naturally derived caffeine from green tea which gives you energy without having to worry about the jitters.
You can also rely on wholefood multivitamin supplements. Multivitamins consist of vitamins that are the best sources of energy. Every vitamin comes with its own set of benefits. Vitamin B12, a water soluble vitamin, helps with RBC formation, which transports oxygen in the blood throughout the body, which is further used for producing energy.
Vitamin D prevents fatigue and helps mitochondria, the part of the cell that generates energy. Vitamin B2 converts fats and carbs into energy. Multivitamins also include highly beneficial minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, etc., that reduce fatigue and promote energy.
Prebiotic and Probiotic Supplements
Dancing and having fun go hand-in-hand during the wedding season. But nothing tops the junk food you get to eat at weddings. There is nothing wrong with cheating on your diet once in a while, provided you take care of your gut side by side.
Fried and fast-food eating can slow your digestion, leading to constipation. That is because these foods are low in fiber. And that is why you need prebiotic and probiotic supplements to ensure your gut is being taken care of.
Probiotics are important for maintaining gut health. With probiotic supplements, you can maintain a balance between the good & bad bacteria in the gut. Thus, helping in its smooth functioning.
Prebiotic supplements stimulate the growth of bifidobacteria and lactobacillus. This provides several health benefits, including improving digestion, preventing constipation and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and strengthening the immune system.
Skin and Hair Supplements
Now that you've taken care of your gut health, it is time to take care of your hair and skin. Because, of course, you would like to look exceptionally beautiful and handsome at all the wedding events you attend. For that, you will need some good clothes but, most importantly, glowing skin and shiny hair. For skin: -
- Collagen supplements are your skin's best friend. These natural supplements strengthen your skin and improve elasticity and hydration. Several studies prove that collagen supplements may also help slow down the signs of aging, like wrinkles & fine lines.
- You can also opt for supplements consisting of Hyaluronic acid that can help your skin look more supple, and increase skin's moisture, making it look youthful.
- Glutathione is another wonderful skin supplement. It brightens your skin, reduces blemishes and acne scars, and evens out the skin and fine lines, making you ready to impress and look your best this wedding season.
For hair, you can go for: -
- Iron supplements - Iron strengthens the hair follicles.
- Zinc supplements - Zinc, too, strengthens the hair follicles and increases hair thickness. It helps in the growth and repair of hair tissue while keeping the oil glands working effectively.
- Selenium supplements - Selenium kills dandruff-causing fungus and regulates hair growth.
- Biotin supplements – Biotin stimulates keratin production and increases hair shine. It also strengthens brittle fingernails.
Weight Management Supplements
After you have attended all the weddings, we assume you would have eaten uncontrollably because why not? This may affect your weight management journey.
Well, don't worry. Supplements consisting of Omega-3 fatty acids, L-carnitine, Apple Cider Vinegar, etc., can be beneficial in reaching your weight goals. Here's how these supplements can help: -
- Omega-3 helps increase your metabolism, which means you burn more calories. Thus, promoting fat burning.
- L-carnitine is known as a fat burner.
- ACV increases the feeling of fullness, cutting your overall calorie intake, which will further help you reach your weight goals.
Your health must not come in the way of your enjoyment during the wedding season. Therefore, make sure that your body gets all the nutrients and minerals it needs. And now that you know how to include all the necessary nutrients, get started! Order the aforementioned supplements, ward off issues such as fatigue, stomach ache, and low energy and enjoy this wedding season to the fullest. Also, if you are planning a wedding and confused about the wedding favours, these supplements won’t be a bad idea at all.
- Evans J, Richards JR, Battisti AS. Caffeine. [Updated 2022 May 1]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK519490/
- Roy S, Sherman A, Monari-Sparks MJ, Schweiker O, Hunter K. Correction of Low Vitamin D Improves Fatigue: Effect of Correction of Low Vitamin D in Fatigue Study (EViDiF Study). N Am J Med Sci. 2014 Aug;6(8):396-402. doi: 10.4103/1947-2714.139291. PMID: 25210673; PMCID: PMC4158648. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4158648/
- Davani-Davari D, Negahdaripour M, Karimzadeh I, Seifan M, Mohkam M, Masoumi SJ, Berenjian A, Ghasemi Y. Prebiotics: Definition, Types, Sources, Mechanisms, and Clinical Applications. Foods. 2019 Mar 9;8(3):92. doi: 10.3390/foods8030092. PMID: 30857316; PMCID: PMC6463098. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6463098/
- Al-Atif H. Collagen Supplements for Aging and Wrinkles: A Paradigm Shift in the Fields of Dermatology and Cosmetics. Dermatol Pract Concept. 2022 Jan 1;12(1):e2022018. doi: 10.5826/dpc.1201a18. PMID: 35223163; PMCID: PMC8824545. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8824545/
- Almohanna HM, Ahmed AA, Tsatalis JP, Tosti A. The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Hair Loss: A Review. Dermatol Ther (Heidelb). 2019 Mar;9(1):51-70. doi: 10.1007/s13555-018-0278-6. Epub 2018 Dec 13. PMID: 30547302; PMCID: PMC6380979. https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6380979/
- Talenezhad N, Mohammadi M, Ramezani-Jolfaie N, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Salehi-Abargouei A. Effects of l-carnitine supplementation on weight loss and body composition: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 37 randomized controlled clinical trials with dose-response analysis. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2020 Jun;37:9-23. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2020.03.008. Epub 2020 Apr 18. PMID: 32359762. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32359762/
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.