World Sight Day: Improve Your Eyesight With Eye Health Melts
Ever wondered how important your eyes really are? They not only help you see the world around you, but also help others gauge the world inside you, which your face may never give away. Your eyes are one of the most important ways in which you feel connected to the world around you. It’s the window through which you can see and explore the world in all its beauty and grandeur. Reduced or absent eyesight can have a long-lasting effect on all aspects of your life, such as daily activities, work or in your interactions with the outside world. Therefore you must take care of your eyes, especially as you age, because there could be a normal loss of peripheral vision, with the size of our visual field deteriorating by nearly 1-3 degrees every decade of life. That’s why, ensuring you have healthy eyes and eyesight is imperative. Today, on the occasion of World Sight Day, we would like to introduce you and talk about our product- Melts® Eye Care.
What is World Sight Day?
World sight day is annually observed on the second Thursday of October to spread awareness regarding eye health. The day is commemorated to drive the global attention towards problems that could lead to vision impairment, including blindness and other issues associated with eye health.
How Will Melts® Eye Care Help?
Melts® Eye Care is a new mode or supplementation that will help improve eyesight and get rid of age-related eye issues. These come in a pack of 30 oral thin strips that effortlessly metamorphose a few significant plant-based extracts into nano particles. Embodying an advanced German nano technology- the Unison Effect, these strips work through sublingual delivery administration. This form of supplementation or drug administration causes the strips to instantly dissolve in the mouth, the moment they touch the tongue, and not by chewing or swallowing as done in the case of traditional medicines. This ensures fast, easy and complete absorption of the nutrients that benefit eye health.
This product by Wellbeing Nutrition helps to lessen eye muscle tiredness/fatigue, prevent eye dryness by keeping them well-lubricated, slow-down or completely prevent age-related degeneration, bolster vision-sharpness, and prevent or ease digital eye-strain cause due to prolonged exposure to screen.
Ingredients Used In Melts® Eye Care
Ways to improve eye health are no different from the ways one can adopt to enhance general health. Nutrition and regular physical activity go a long way in optimizing one’s eye health. Your diet must consist of nutrients that improve eye health. Some of the best nutrients that benefit your eyes are lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin A, C, E, omega-3 fatty acids and zinc, to name a few. If your food doesn’t contain the right kind of nutrition your eyes need, chances are that your eyesight will be severely affected. Each strip of Melts® Eye Care contains:
- Lutein: responsible for improving eye vision and reducing eye-inflammation.
- Zeaxanthin: Protects the eye cells from too much exposure to sunlight and screenlight.
- Bilberry: The flavonoids or anthocyanosides present in bilberry protect the eyes from age-related damage such as cataracts, retinal disorders, or macular degeneration. It is also the perfect remedy to all sorts of eye-related conditions, right from nearsightedness to glaucoma.
- Lutemax 2020: This is a unique ingredient that’s found in Melts® Eye Care. It is a patented extract, which is derived naturally from Marigold flowers predominantly found in Central America. This is a product made out of three essential nutrients that contain macular carotenoids such as RR-zeaxanthin, and RS (meso)-zeaxanthin and lutein. This is present in the same 5:1 ratio as you would have in your diet.
- Beetroot: Rich source of lutein, beetroot contains nutrients and antioxidants that naturally improve eye health by reducing inflammation, easing eye nerve-tissue strain, and preventing age-related degeneration.
- NAG: This is a natural sugar found in the body that helps in the production of hyaluronic acid that keeps the eyes well lubricated and safe from eye-related degeneration.
Poor eyesight can be caused due to several reasons such as trachoma and diabetes, some sort of accident or trauma caused to the eyes, or other age-related conditions such as glaucoma and macular degeneration. As you can see vision impairment can affect anyone, irrespective of the age, although age-related degeneration of vision is perhaps the most common. So taking care of your eyesight must be a priority. Take Melts® Eye Care to plug in the nutritional gaps in your diet that benefit eye health. One must take it once a day for at least 6-8 weeks to start seeing changes, quite like any other form of supplement. The strips are available in tasty lime and lemon flavour. So this World Sight Day, get yourself Wellbeing Nutrition’s Melts® Eye Care to improve your eyesight and rid yourself of all kinds of vision-related problems-big or small.
World Sight Day, Pan American Journal of Public Health, (https://www.paho.org/journal/en/international-health-days/world-sight-day)
World Sight Day 2021, https://www.iapb.org/world-sight-day, (https://www.iapb.org/world-sight-day/)
Buscemi S, Corleo D, Di Pace F, Petroni ML, Satriano A, Marchesini G. The Effect of Lutein on Eye and Extra-Eye Health. Nutrients. 2018;10(9):1321. Published 2018 Sep 18. doi:10.3390/nu10091321. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6164534/)
Roberts JE, Dennison J. The Photobiology of Lutein and Zeaxanthin in the Eye. J Ophthalmol. 2015;2015:687173. doi:10.1155/2015/687173. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698938/)
Ozawa Y, Kawashima M, Inoue S, Inagaki E, Suzuki A, Ooe E, Kobayashi S, Tsubota K. Bilberry extract supplementation for preventing eye fatigue in video display terminal workers. J Nutr Health Aging. 2015 May;19(5):548-54. doi: 10.1007/s12603-014-0573-6. PMID: 25923485. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25923485/)
Kang JH, Willett WC, Rosner BA, Buys E, Wiggs JL, Pasquale LR. Association of Dietary Nitrate Intake With Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma: A Prospective Analysis From the Nurses' Health Study and Health Professionals Follow-up Study. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2016;134(3):294-303. doi:10.1001/jamaophthalmol.2015.5601. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25923485/)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.