Here's Why Apple Cider Vinegar Should Be a Part of Your Daily Winter Routine
Well, if you need an answer to the above question, read along. Below, we'll discuss what apple cider vinegar is and how it can benefit you during this winter season. In the end, you'll also find a highly nutritious apple cider vinegar supplement. So let’s get started.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?Apple cider vinegar is a popular kitchen ingredient commonly used for marinating. It's made using the juice from freshly crushed apples.
With the help of yeast, the sugar content in apple juice is converted into alcohol. Once converted, bacteria are added, which convert the alcohol into acetic acid. And this acetic acid forms the active ingredient/compound of ACV. Also, this acetic acid gives the ACV its signature sour smell and taste.
Why consider Apple Cider Vinegar for winters?Here is why you should include Apple Cider Vinegar in your daily winter routine:
Helps Manage WeightDuring the winter season, we tend to eat more and exercise less. This can lead you to gain weight. Fortunately, ACV can help.
Consuming a diluted solution of ACV can help you manage/lose weight. When you consume a diluted solution of ACV, it makes you feel full and satiated for long. It means that you won't feel hungry for long. This will keep you from eating excessive food and gaining weight.
Helps Enhance ImmunityThe Winter season brings with it bouts of cold, cough, flu, and sore throat. However, if you're immune enough, you can easily dodge such issues. And this is what ACV helps achieve. ACV helps improve immunity, clear the sinus, break mucus, and relieve you from infections and allergies.
Furthermore, ACV contains antioxidants and vitamins that help enhance the healing process. With its antimicrobial and anti-bacterial properties, ACV also helps remove toxins from your body.
Manage Blood Sugar LevelsBlood sugar imbalance is common during winters. However, with a daily dose of ACV, you can bring it under control. ACV helps improve insulin response levels and sensitivity, which further helps lower blood glucose levels.
Helps Enhance Skin HealthAlong with your nose and throat, your skin takes a pretty bad hit too. Common issues are acne, pimples, and imbalanced PH levels. However, with ACV application, you can exfoliate your skin, clear the pores, prevent acne or pimples and balance your PH. You can also have ACV baths, which will help you feel fresh and rejuvenated.
Boosts Cardiovascular HealthAs stated earlier, during winters, we tend to eat more but exercise less. And this might sometimes lead to high blood pressure and high cholesterol. And all this can impact your heart. However, by consuming ACV daily, you can easily prevent cardiovascular issues such as strokes and atherosclerosis.
Now that you know the benefits of ACV, let's talk about the best ACV in the market as promised.
What to consider before buying ACV?
Before we talk about the product, learn about some things you should know before buying ACV:
● Make sure that your ACV is USDA certified.
● Make sure that your ACV is India Organic certified.
● Make sure that your ACV contains active bacteria cultures for your gut.
● Make sure that your ACV is plant-based and Vegan.
● Make sure that your ACV is sugar, gluten, allergy-free and non-GMO, and GMO certified.
If your ACV has all of the above, just go for it.
If you don't have enough time to research and find a reliable product, don't worry. We have listed the best product available in the market.
What's the best Apple Cider Vinegar in the market?
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV is a fantastic product from Wellbeing Nutrition and is made from Himalayan red and gold apples. It comes with 2X more live cultures, which are good for your gut health. Apple Cider Vinegar is vegan, plant-based, completely organic and USDA certified.
Also, this product is free from gluten, sugar allergies and is Non-GMO and GMP certified. All in all, ACV from Wellbeing Nutrition is a reliable product that ensures overall wellbeing.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar with Amla and Turmeric
This is another variant of ACV from Wellbeing Nutrition. It comes packed with the goodness of cinnamon, black pepper, turmeric, and amla. Also, this variant tastes quite good and has negligible bitterness. Furthermore, it has all the traits a good ACV should have. So, you can go for it.
Apple Cider Vinegar has more benefits than you can imagine. No wonder why experts call it the "Golden Elixir." Regular consumption can ensure better immunity, weight management, heart health, digestion, relief from cold, flu, and sore throat. So, make sure to stock up Apple Cider Vinegar this winter season to enjoy the above benefits.
- Akanksha, Singh & Mishra, Sunita. (2017). STUDY ABOUT THE NUTRITIONAL AND MEDICINAL PROPERTIES OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ARTICLE INFO ABSTRACT. 8. (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322953260_STUDY_ABOUT_THE_NUTRITIONAL_AND_MEDICINAL_PROPERTIES_OF_APPLE_CIDER_VINEGAR_ARTICLE_INFO_ABSTRACT).
- Jahantigh M, Kalantari H, Ayda Davari S, Saadati D. Effects of dietary vinegar on performance, immune response and small intestine histomorphology in 1- to 28-day broiler chickens. Vet Med Sci. 2021;7(3):766-772. doi:10.1002/vms3.408. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8136961/)
- Ousaaid D, Laaroussi H, Bakour M, et al. Beneficial Effects of Apple Vinegar on Hyperglycemia and Hyperlipidemia in Hypercaloric-Fed Rats. J Diabetes Res. 2020;2020:9284987. Published 2020 Jul 10. doi:10.1155/2020/9284987. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7374219/)
- Lee, Kun W.; Jacob, Sharon E. Apple Cider Vinegar Baths, Journal of the Dermatology Nurses’ Association: 1/2 2018 - Volume 10 - Issue 1 - p 59 doi: 10.1097/JDN.0000000000000377. (https://journals.lww.com/jdnaonline/Abstract/2018/01000/Apple_Cider_Vinegar_Baths.13.aspx)
- Is Apple Cider Vinegar Really a Wonder Food? UNSW Sidney, (https://medicalsciences.med.unsw.edu.au/news-events/2017/11/apple-cider-vinegar-really-wonder-food)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.