Recently Turned 50? It's Time You Start Taking Slow Multivitamins
While aging is an eventuality that no one can escape, you can still be better prepared by putting in place certain rituals to take care of yourself along the way. After all, with each passing decade, we enter a new stage of life that comes with its own unique set of challenges and priorities. And one of the primary priorities that we mustn’t abandon at any cost is our health. As you turn 50, your body undergoes several changes - wrinkles, menopause, hormonal imbalances, poor auditory perception, weak memory, greying of hair, weak bones, slow metabolism, weaker bones and joints, among other things. We need to do everything in our capacity to maintain optimum levels of health and wellbeing. What are the ways in which we can do that, you ask? Well, let’s find out.
How Can You Ensure Optimum Health Post The Age of 50?
Apart from having a healthy diet and exercising regularly, one must ensure they take their multivitamins on time as certain deficiencies can result in serious health complications if left unchecked for too long. Slower metabolism and smaller appetite, which are two common phenomena of aging, are likely to increase the chances of nutritional deficiencies. That is when you’ll need to consume more foods that are rich in various vitamins and minerals, or go in for dietary supplements that will make sure all deficiencies are plugged in. The best supplement to try out will be Wellbeing Nutrition’s (WBN) Slow Multi for Him and Her 50+.
What is Slow-Multi For Her & Him 50+ By Wellbeing Nutrition?
Multi for Her and Him 50+ are a range of capsules containing time-release nutrient coated beadlets that help to nurture your health daily, while ensuring you improve your overall wellbeing. While Multi for Him 50+ are slow absorbing beadlets in the form of fast absorbing safflower oil capsules, Multi for Her 50+ are the same that come in the form of fast absorbing vegan flaxseed oil capsules. These capsules ensure that you age gently.
Multi for Her 50+ takes care of women’s overall wellbeing by :
- Providing critical micronutrients
- Tackling symptoms of menopause
- Maintaining bone health and preventing bone loss
- Providing vision support
- Ensuring their skin ages gracefully
Multi for Him 50+ takes care of men’s holistic wellbeing by:
- Providing essential micronutrients
- Supporting muscle function
- Supporting bone health
- Supporting cardiovascular health
- Regulating mood and energy levels
- Reduces the risk of age-related macular degeneration
The recommended dosage is two capsules a day, preferably after breakfast.
How Does Multi for Him 50+ Capsules Work?
- To know the way these capsules work, it is important to note the ingredients and nutrients used in them and how they benefit one's overall health.
- The capsules contain dietary ginkgo supplementation that boosts cognitive capacity through enhanced blood perfusion and mitochondrial function. Additionally, it supports and likely improves mental focus.
- The capsules also contain chromium, which plays an instrumental role in improving glucose metabolism and serum lipid parameters that reduce body fat, which
- Vitamin D helps in regulating the hormones, while vitamin K aids in preventing calcium deposition in arteries.
- The capsules also aid in supporting heart health, thanks to the presence of selenium, which is directly proportional to a reduced heart disorder. The fatty acid composition of safflower further helps lower cholesterol levels.
- The presence of zinc has a role to play in carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Folic acid, on the other hand, works at the DNA level and helps in regulating metabolism.
- Vitamin B5 helps in the energy production process, helping in bolstering energy levels and reducing symptoms of tiredness and fatigue.
- The combination of hyaluronic acid, glucosamine and hydrochloride in the capsules, furthermore, support the flexibility of joints. Vitamin C helps in the synthesis of collagen, which is a connective tissue that holds muscles, bones, and other tissues in the body together.
- Lastly, lutein is a carotenoid that supports good vision. Vitamin A plays a critical role in vision by maintaining the cornea. Vitamin E intake works as a powerful antioxidant that protects against free radical damage. It also protects the eyes against inflammation and oxidative stress.
How Does Multi for Her 50+ Capsules Work?
- Here are the ingredients and nutrients present in multi for her 50+ capsules and following are the ways in which they will benefit women’s health.
- The capsule contains caffeine and ingesting caffeine has shown significant increase in energy expenditure. This means that these slow capsules result in increased metabolism. Additionally, they also reduce fatigue and tiredness, whilst improving focus.
- The B-complex vitamins present in the capsule are crucial as they contain coenzymes that help the body obtain energy from food.
- Women nearing menopause undergo several changes. Their estrogen levels go down, which increases the risk of cardiovascular ailments. Flaxseed oil and vitamin K also support heart health.
- Flaxseed oil also contains anti-inflammatory potential, which offsets the free radical damage in the body and prevents any chronic diseases.
- Chromium curbs the appetite and helps manage weight.
- Iodine present in the capsule helps in regulating the thyroid hormone.
- Additionally, selenium strengthens the immune system and acts as an effective antioxidant that combats and reduces the risk of oxidative stress in the body.
- Vitamin D, calcium, and manganese form the bone matrix that supports bone health and reduces the risk of diseases like osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Astaxanthin has a positive impact on the skin and is more potent than some of the most commonly-used antioxidants for skin health. It helps in enhancing skin quality, wrinkles and eye health.
- Vitamin C helps in synthesising collagen, which is a connective tissue that plays an instrumental role in holding muscles, bones, and other tissues in the body together.
- Vitamin A plays a significant role for many physiological processes, including maintaining the integrity and function of all surface tissues (epithelia) such as the skin, the inner ear and the eye.
- On the other hand, vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects against oxidative damage.
- Iron, zinc, copper and molybdenum support brain function and cognition.
Along with a healthy diet and regular exercise regime, it is important that one makes multivitamins an important feature of their daily routine, after they turn 50. Wellbeing Nutrition’s Slow-Multi For Her & Him 50+ caters to both men and women's health after they hit 50. The slow release of the beadlets contained in the capsules ensure a sustained release of nutrients which is delivered through safflower oil (for men) and flaxseed oil (for women) for faster absorption. So if you want to age gently and gracefully and are confused about which supplements to take, then go in for Slow Multivitamins for Her & Him 50+.
Thomas DR. Vitamins in aging, health, and longevity. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(1):81-91. doi:10.2147/ciia.2006.1.1.81. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2682456/)
Abolfathi M, Pasdar Y, Kheiri M, Irandoost SF, Darabi F. The effect of consuming multivitamin/mineral supplements on elderly quality of life: Based on randomized control trial. J Educ Health Promot. 2021;10:63. Published 2021 Feb 27. doi:10.4103/jehp.jehp_129_20. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8057174/)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.