Women's Day 2022: 5 Must-Have Wellbeing Nutrition Self Care Combo Packs For The Ladies
Women are the center of their families, an invaluable and indispensable asset to their respective workplaces, and efficient multi-tasker who juggle many roles and give their best in everything they do. In taking care of everyone and everything around them, most women often neglect their health and wellbeing. Their health is of paramount importance to themselves and everyone around them. So on Women’s Day 2022, let's talk about how women can look beautiful from the outside and stay and feel strong from within all day long.
Women’s Health & Why Is It Important?
For women, following a healthy diet and a daily healthcare and skincare regime can show wonders to their bodies and skin. Eating right, being active, and resting well are the mantras to look and feel fabulous. However, a woman’s daily routine can get disrupted due to their hectic schedules and for being a chronic multitasker. These disruptions in daily diets and self-care can lead to many problems like poor immunity, dull skin and hair, digestive disorders, and fatigue. Nutritional gaps in one’s diet can also adversely affect one’s health and beauty in more ways than one. Hence, if you’re a woman who often neglects her health and well-being due to her hectic schedule, then including high-quality organic nutritional supplements in your daily routine is essential.
If you are someone who is or wants to get health-conscious but struggles to find the best natural and innovative nutritional range of supplements to do so, then well, you have landed on the right page as we have the perfect one for you. On Women’s Day 2022, we would like to take the opportunity to tell you about Wellbeing Nutrition’s five fantastic self-care combo packs that shall keep your health on track every day and make you look and feel beautiful inside out.
1. Melts® Women’s Performance Pack
It is quite common to see most women suffering from iron deficiencies as they lose this nutrient every month during menstruation. Studies tell that women need more iron through diet and supplementation to fill this loss and lead a healthy and active life. Women are also prone to weak bones and conditions like osteoporosis as they age due to vitamin D deficiency. Wellbeing Nutrition’s Women’s Performance Pack offers solutions to both these problems in a smart way.
- Nano Iron Melts®: Nano Iron melts have been prepared using iron extracted from a microencapsulated salt and a few other organic ingredients like organic beetroot, organic spinach, organic Swiss Chard, and organic pumpkin seeds to counter iron deficiencies in an all-natural way.
- Natural vitamin D Melts®: These oral thin strips contain 100% plant-based D3 derived from lichen, natural vitamin K2, astaxanthin, and cold-pressed coconut oil to promote heart health, give you stronger bones, prevent deficiencies, provide energy, uplift mood, and improve immunity.
These rapid dissolving oral thin strips contain highly efficacious bioactive nutrients, which are delivered through advanced science and technology ideal for the smart woman of today.
2. Inner Glow Duo
Let your skin do the talking! The Inner Glow Duo contains two delicious ways to get healthy, beautiful skin. Clinically-approved ingredients help you get supple, youthful and glowing skin from within. This dual skin-wonder pack is your hassle-free everyday skincare, which includes a combo of two revolutionary nutrition solutions that aims to solve the problem within.
- Skin Fuel: Feed your skin the best nutrition and see results in no time. Skin Fuel effervescent tablets by Wellbeing Nutrition contain ingredients like bioactive Japanese marine collagen, l–glutathione, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and 7 other antioxidants in one clinically-approved formula to help get firm, supple radiant skin and that natural glow, from within!
- Probiotic + Prebiotic: Healthy skin begins from somewhere deep within- and that is your gut. Probiotic + Prebiotic by Wellbeing Nutrition contains 36 billion live cultures and 6 clinically-approved prebiotic strains, which go deep into your intestine to fight free radicals, toxins and impurities and help you achieve complete skin radiance on the outside.
3. Melts® Beauty Sleep and Healthy Hair Pack
As you age, getting a good night’s sleep and managing thick, long, lustrous hair - both become equally cumbersome to achieve. Wellbeing Nutrition’s beauty sleep and healthy hair combo enables us to maintain a healthy and restful sleep wake cycle, while allowing the hair to grow beautifully using plant-based extracts that look into and take care of our hair’s nutritional needs.
- Restful Sleep Melts®: Sleep plays a very important role in one’s overall health and wellbeing. Sleep regulates hormones, stimulates digestion, improves mental health, uplifts mood, boosts energy, and enhances skin and hair health among other things. These oral thin strips contain 100 percent plant-based melatonin, valerian root, l-theanine and other natural ingredients that work in tandem to calm the nerves, relieve insomnia and sleeplessness, and help one get deep sleep every night, while helping the body’s ability to fall asleep faster.
- Healthy Hair Melts®: These melt-in-the-mouth good thin strips give you strong, shiny, and healthy hair. It contains a natural form of biotin that is extracted from Sesbania Agati leaves, which works wonders on the keratin structure of your hair, thereby reducing hair fall and hair damage, giving you naturally strong and healthy hair!
4. Melts® Essential Vitamins
As the name suggests, the Melts Essential Vitamins combo pack contains two very essential vitamins- Natural vitamin D3 Melts and Vegan Vitamin B12 Melts. However, most women have deficiencies in these two nutrients, which makes this combo even more significant. While vitamin D3 plays a pivotal role in the absorption of calcium in the body, thereby enhancing bone health and preventing diseases like osteoporosis at bay, vitamin B12 helps keep one’s body's blood and nerve cells healthy, prevent major birth defects, improve mood and bone health, and also enhance skin and hair health.
- Natural vitamin D Melts®: These oral thin strips are made up of 100% plant-based D3 derived from lichen, natural vitamin K2, astaxanthin, and cold-pressed coconut oil - all of which work together to promote cardiovascular health, improve bone health, prevent deficiencies, boost energy, uplift mood, and improve immunity.
- Vegan Vitamin B12 Melts®: It is rare that you come across a vegan vitamin b12 supplement as most of the sources of this essential nutrient are animal-based. But this supplement by Wellbeing Nutrition is 100% plant-based and delivers a precise dose of vegan B12 and folate that helps improve energy levels, promote cognitive and nerve function.
5. Melts® Super Energy Kit
To keep up with the hectic routine, women need to keep their energy levels up all the time. With low energy levels, they won’t be able to perform the multiple jobs that they do so very efficiently. That’s when the Melts® Super Energy Kit comes handy. This kit is a breath of fresh air compared to the usual energy drinks one consumes. Including Melts Instant Energy and Melts Vegan Vitamin B12, this kit of easily dissolvable strips will ensure you have healthy energy levels, better cognitive health and no deficiencies.
- Instant Energy Melts®: Made of 100% plant-based natural green tea caffeine and coconut water based electrolytes, Instant Energy Melts are oral thin strips that help replenish lost minerals and bolster energy levels. These oral thin strips are the perfect substitute to the cups of coffee that one drinks to give themselves an energy boost.
- Vegan Vitamin B12 Melts®: Healthy vitamin B12 levels also ensure you have optimum energy levels to go about your day. Wellbeing Nutrition’s vegan vitamin B12 supplement is 100% plant-based and delivers a precise dose of vegan B12 and folate that helps improve energy levels, promote cognitive and nerve function.
It is a known fact that women who invest in healthy nutrition from a young age keep their health and strength in full bloom even at old age. Every woman wishes to look radiant and feel vibrant at all times and the mantra to achieve that lies in good nutrition. We recommend including these 5 revolutionary combo packs in your daily healthcare regime to become gorgeous naturally because it is surely the smartest way to achieve the goal, ladies!
You can avail any or all of the above supplements and more products on the website on 7th and 8th March as part of the Women’s Day 2022 offer. You can get upto 'Up to 48% off' on all these products. So what are you waiting for? Hurry and go make your purchase now!
Peters SAE, Woodward M, Jha V, Kennedy S, Norton R. Women's health: a new global agenda. BMJ Glob Health. 2016;1(3):e000080. Published 2016 Nov 1. doi:10.1136/bmjgh-2016-000080. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5321350/)
Davidson PM, McGrath SJ, Meleis AI, et al. The health of women and girls determines the health and well-being of our modern world: A white paper from the International Council on Women's Health Issues. Health Care Women Int. 2011;32(10):870-886. doi:10.1080/07399332.2011.603872. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3703826/)
Abbaspour N, Hurrell R, Kelishadi R. Review on iron and its importance for human health. J Res Med Sci. 2014;19(2):164-174.. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3999603/)
Khadilkar SS. The Emerging Role of Vitamin D3 in Women's Health. J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2013;63(3):147-150. doi:10.1007/s13224-013-0420-4. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3696135/)
De Pessemier B, Grine L, Debaere M, Maes A, Paetzold B, Callewaert C. Gut-Skin Axis: Current Knowledge of the Interrelationship between Microbial Dysbiosis and Skin Conditions. Microorganisms. 2021;9(2):353. Published 2021 Feb 11. doi:10.3390/microorganisms9020353. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7916842/)
Worley SL. The Extraordinary Importance of Sleep: The Detrimental Effects of Inadequate Sleep on Health and Public Safety Drive an Explosion of Sleep Research. P T. 2018;43(12):758-763. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6281147/)
Mishra VA, Harbada R, Sharma A. Vitamin B12 and vitamin d deficiencies: an unusual cause of Fever, severe hemolytic anemia and thrombocytopenia. J Family Med Prim Care. 2015;4(1):145-148. doi:10.4103/2249-4863.152276. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4366991/)
Tardy AL, Pouteau E, Marquez D, Yilmaz C, Scholey A. Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):228. Published 2020 Jan 16. doi:10.3390/nu12010228. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7019700/)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.