How many times have we all gone through the endless drill of our beloved granny giving us a warm coconut oil massage? Plenty. That’s right. Not only did that one stop solution make our locks beautiful, but also stronger and shinier. And in today’s fast-paced lifestyle, taking out time to religiously shampoo our hair looks like a huge task. After all, so much is changing by the minute. Right from our modern-day lifestyles to our food choices – everything has evolved. So, if you are someone who could not be blessed with those amazing Rapunzel genes, no need to fret, as we at Wellbeing Nutrition, have the perfect solution to end all your woes. And what is this magical thing you may ask? It is none other than– Melts® Healthy Hair.
What is Melts Healthy Hair?
Melts® Healthy Hair (Wholefood Biotin) are a pack of rapid dissolving nano strips that convert key-plant based extracts into nano particles. These strips ‘melt’ upon coming in contact with your tongue to ensure easy and complete absorption of all the goodness and nutrients in an extremely fun and enjoyable manner.
Each strip of Melts® Healthy Hair contains:
- Natural Biotin: Made using natural sesbania leaves, it improves the body’s keratin infrastructure, promotes healthy hair growth and reduces hair fall.
- Fo-Ti Extract: A traditional Chinese herb that stimulates hair growth and maintains natural hair color.
- Bamboo Extract: A rich source of organic silica that strengthens hair and restores elasticity.
- Saw Palmetto: A berry that inhibits DHT – the hormone that causes hair loss and damage.
- Folic Acid: Promotes hair growth by generating fresh cells in the scalp.
- Zinc: Strengthens follicles and reduces hair loss.
- Piperine: Enhances absorption of Biotin.
Who Should Pick Melts Healthy Hair?
Melts® Healthy Hair works wonders for those who:
- Suffer from scalp-related issues like dandruff
- Want to maintain hair strength and health
- Want strong, nourished, and healthy hair
- Are experiencing uncontrollable hair fall
- Have hair that is dry, brittle, damaged, and lacks sheen
What Does Melts® Healthy Hair Help with?
In a nutshell, Melts® Healthy Hair helps with:
- Strong, healthy hair
- Fewer greys
- Nourished follicles
- Healthy scalp
- Reduced hair fall
- Better hair growth
What Makes Melts Superior?
Melts Healthy Hair embodies a pharmacological route of supplementation such as the sophisticated German sublingual delivery technology called the Unison Effect. This patented nano technology imbibes essential plant-based ingredients and transforms them into nano-particles. Prepared by using ingredients that have been carefully selected from the finest, nutritious plants all over the world, these thin oral strips are 100% gluten-free, organic, sugar-free, vegan, and non-GMO, with zero preservatives and artificial colors.
To summarize, Melts® Healthy Hair is the best supplement that you can take to prove your hair game on point. Not only are these strips the best and most effective for healthy hair growth, they are also available in a delicious tropical watermelon flavor. These oral thin strips have been made to avoid any concerns or difficulties that could arise with the swallowing of pills or syrups. Much like any other nutritional supplements, taking these oral thin strips for 6-8 weeks at the least will show visible results. Given that these products are US FDA approved and 100 percent plant-based and organic, they are totally safe to consume. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or have any underlying allergy, it is best to consult your doctor before starting with these supplements.
- Glynis A. (2012). A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair. The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 5(11), 28–34.
- Shin, J. Y., Choi, Y. H., Kim, J., Park, S. Y., Nam, Y. J., Lee, S. Y., Jeon, J. H., Jin, M. H., & Lee, S. (2020). Polygonum multiflorum extract support hair growth by elongating anagen phase and abrogating the effect of androgen in cultured human dermal papilla cells. BMC complementary medicine and therapies, 20(1), 144. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-020-02940-5
- Araújo, L. A., Addor, F., & Campos, P. M. (2016). Use of silicon for skin and hair care: an approach of chemical forms available and efficacy. Anais brasileiros de dermatologia, 91(3), 331–335. https://doi.org/10.1590/abd1806-4841.20163986
- Ashique, S., Sandhu, N. K., Haque, S. N., & Koley, K. (2020). A Systemic Review on Topical Marketed Formulations, Natural Products, and Oral Supplements to Prevent Androgenic Alopecia: A Review. Natural products and bioprospecting, 10(6), 345–365. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13659-020-00267-9
- Almohanna, H. M., Ahmed, A. A., Tsatalis, J. P., & Tosti, A. (2019). The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Hair Loss: A Review. Dermatology and therapy, 9(1), 51–70. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13555-018-0278-6
- Glynis Ablon, "A 3-Month, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Ability of an Extra-Strength Marine Protein Supplement to Promote Hair Growth and Decrease Shedding in Women with Self-Perceived Thinning Hair", Dermatology Research and Practice, vol. 2015, Article ID 841570, 8 pages, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/841570