Christmas Gift Ideas for Friends and Family
With Christmas around the corner, it is time to plan the perfect gifts for your friends and family. While you may be thinking of gifts such as watches, cosmetics, or toys, why not gift something that will truly benefit your loved ones?
For your Christmas 2022 gifts, you can opt for natural supplements. And considering how the past three years have impacted everyone's health, supplements would be a great Christmas gifting option.
This blog discusses some wonderful natural supplements that'll help improve your loved one’s overall health. You can go through the options and find adequate supplements for all your friends and family and make this Christmas memorable.
Why Give Supplements as Christmas 2022 Gifts?
Do people even want supplements or healthcare-related gifts for Christmas? The answer is yes! Improving your health, the natural way is the new norm, and let’s face it, sweets, chocolates, etc., have become cliché now. It is time to show that you truly care about your loved ones' health by leveling up your Christmas gifting list by giving them health and wellness supplements.
Supplements are gifts for everyone as these come tailored to the different needs of different people. A single brand, by itself, can provide you with multiple natural supplement options for every individual in your life. These are valuable and meaningful gifts, as they will benefit your friends and family in the long run.
Supplements to Gift Your Friends & Family This Christmas
Supplements For Beauty Lovers
Everyone loves dewy, plump, hydrated, glowing, and rejuvenated skin. But sometimes, it gets difficult to take care of the skin owing to busy schedules and lifestyle habits. Plus, taking care of your skin from the inside is equally important as taking care of it from the outside. So why not gift a beauty supplement to your precious friends or family members that will remind them to take care of their skin every day? Some beneficial beauty supplements include:
- Anti-aging Supplements – Collagen is a protein that helps smooth wrinkles and boosts skin elasticity. Type 1 & Type 3 Korean marine collagen peptides have a plethora of benefits, one of which includes anti-aging benefits. These supplements are great for those who are looking to hit pause aging and want to achieve radiant skin, healthy hair, and stronger nails.
- Radiant Skin Supplements – For those looking to achieve and maintain that radiant glow, supplements with hyaluronic acid are a must. Hyaluronic acid plays a huge role in skin health and bone strength. Hyaluronic acid supplements make skin more supple and hydrated as it helps retain the moisture in the skin.
Supplements For Fitness Lovers
For all those who are looking to achieve their fitness goals, how about a protein-based supplement? While protein-rich foods are indispensable when it comes to protein consumption, supplements help offer you the protein your body lacks from a regular diet. There are a variety of protein supplements out there with varied ingredients and flavors that might confuse you. So, here's what you can look for: -
- Protein Blend – A blend of rice protein, chia seeds, lentils, etc., would be great for increased metabolism, muscle strength, and endurance; great for workouts.
- Anti-oxidant Blend – Anti-oxidants like green tea for increased energy, grape seed extracts for a reduction in oxidative stress, inflammation, and enhancement in wound healing, etc., would be perfect ingredients for a protein supplement.
- Superfood Blend – Superfoods are rich in nutrients and help you function smoothly and efficiently. Different superfoods have different benefits. For instance, spirulina increases muscle strength; kale reduces the risk of obesity, cranberries influence your digestive health, etc. A blend of these superfoods will ensure you get these benefits in a single supplement.
- Berry Blend – Berries are rich in antioxidants, high in fiber, and give you a sense of fullness and sustained energy for the gym.
Supplements For Kids
Children are picky eaters. That is why most children can't get enough nutrition from food, no matter how hard parents try. Here's where supplements and multivitamins for kids help. There are a variety of supplements in the market for kids that can make up for all the lost nutrients. Here are a few supplements to go for: -
- B12 + D3 – Even if your kid's diet is nutrient-rich, it may still lack two essential nutrients – B12 and D3 vitamins. B12 and D3 vitamins combined will sharpen your kids' memory, protect their brains against neuronal loss, and maintain good energy levels.
- Multivitamins – A multivitamin supplement is a superb way to eliminate nutrient gaps in children's diets. Multivitamins consist of ABCD vitamins and other essential vitamins and minerals that support their immune system and overall health and well-being.
- Immunity Boosting Supplements – Supplements with Vitamin C, Zinc, D3, etc., are great for growth, development, and boosting immunity in kids.
Supplements For Overall Well-being
You all must have friends that are always on the run and forget to take care of their health. But in all the chaos, what they do not realize is that they are becoming more prone to colds, flu, and other diseases. Show them some love and support by giving them supplements that cover their entire well-being. Supplements like: -
- Virgin omega-3 – Omega-3 supplements are perfect for Christmas gifting as they have abundant benefits, from fighting depression, anxiety, inflammation, and auto-immune diseases to improving eye, heart, and brain health.
- Multivitamins – Multivitamins supplements increase energy levels, boost the immune system, keep the heart healthy and reduce cancer risk.
- Ayurvedic Immunity Boosting Supplements – You can also opt for a holistic and Ayurvedic approach when it comes to supplements. Ayurvedic supplements consist of wonderful ingredients like Tulsi leaves which provide protection against infection, Mulethi for boosting immunity and reducing stress, black pepper for anti-oxidant properties, adulsa for reducing blood pressure, and so much more.
It is crucial to take care of your health around the festive and holiday season. Because it's the time when everyone overindulges in food, wine, and other forms of alcohol, which impacts their digestive system and other processes of their body. Not to forget, the drop in temperature can also affect the immune system, so gifting supplements for Christmas 2022 would be a wonderful way of reminding your loved ones of their health.
- Shoulders MD, Raines RT. Collagen structure and stability. Annu Rev Biochem. 2009;78:929-58. doi: 10.1146/annurev.biochem.77.032207.120833. PMID: 19344236; PMCID: PMC2846778. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2846778/
- Pizzorno J. Glutathione! Integr Med (Encinitas). 2014 Feb;13(1):8-12. PMID: 26770075; PMCID: PMC4684116. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4684116/
- Hernández-Lepe MA, Olivas-Aguirre FJ, Gómez-Miranda LM, Hernández-Torres RP, Manríquez-Torres JJ, Ramos-Jiménez A. Systematic Physical Exercise and Spirulina maxima Supplementation Improve Body Composition, Cardiorespiratory Fitness, and Blood Lipid Profile: Correlations of a Randomized Double-Blind Controlled Trial. Antioxidants (Basel). 2019 Oct 23;8(11):507. doi: 10.3390/antiox8110507. PMID: 31652765; PMCID: PMC6912262. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6912262/
- Wani AL, Bhat SA, Ara A. Omega-3 fatty acids and the treatment of depression: a review of scientific evidence. Integr Med Res. 2015 Sep;4(3):132-141. doi: 10.1016/j.imr.2015.07.003. Epub 2015 Jul 15. PMID: 28664119; PMCID: PMC5481805. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5481805/
- Khanna K, Kohli SK, Kaur R, Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj V, Ohri P, Sharma A, Ahmad A, Bhardwaj R, Ahmad P. Herbal immune-boosters: Substantial warriors of pandemic Covid-19 battle. Phytomedicine. 2021 May;85:153361. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2020.153361. Epub 2020 Oct 3. PMID: 33485605; PMCID: PMC7532351. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7532351/
- Butt MS, Pasha I, Sultan MT, Randhawa MA, Saeed F, Ahmed W. Black pepper and health claims: a comprehensive treatise. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2013;53(9):875-86. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2011.571799. PMID: 23768180. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23768180/
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.