How and when to consume?
On the tongue, once a day
Before school or after play.
Keeps you 100% healthy, yay!
No Gluten, Soy, Nuts
Why choose melts® Natural B12 + D3 for your kids
Even picky eaters will love the Tropical Berries taste of these natural multivitamins.
ZERO Sugar, Artificial Ingredientes, Gelatin, Soy, Dairy, Allergens.
No big pills. No trouble swallowing. No water. This strip will dissolve the way cotton candy does (Yummm!).
No medicine-like after-taste, making your kid ask for more.
When it’s all natural, it’s all healthy too!
See what goes into our melts® Kids Natural B12 + D3.
Natural Vitamin K2
Vitamin D3 (Vegan Lichen)
Indian Gooseberry (fruit)
Nutrients pack more punch with The Unison Effect®
100% Natural Plant Based Extracts
melts® patented nano technology extracts essential plant based ingredients and converts them into tiny molecules - aka nanoparticles
Packed with bioactive ingredients, a precise dose of nanoparticles are integrated into our oral thin strips.
melts® Oral Strips
Designed to dissolve on your tongue, active ingredients are directly released into the bloodstream for instant action.
Directly enters the bloodstream
Unlike a pill or a gummy, melts™ never reaches your gut. None of the formulation disintegrates due to your stomach acid or digestive enzymes.
The formulations are 95% more bioavailable than traditional solutions making it possible to administer a precise dose of therapeutics.
Works in Synergy
Every ingredient in melts® interacts in synergy to have a reciprocal reaction hence increasing the efficacy of the entire formulation.
melts® Marvel Natural B12+ D3
Frequently Asked Questions
How to improve energy levels in kids?There are many ways to do this. Firstly, make sure they drink plenty of water and get enough sleep. The other way is for them to get a healthy dose of Vitamin B12 through their diet. Unfortunately, this vital vitamin is not found in plant-based food, and that’s where a natural B12 supplement like ours comes in. Our delicious melt-in-your-mouth strip provides 100% of the RDA of vital nutrients like Vitamin B12, D3+K2 and Folate providing your genius with the daily boost he needs.
How can I reduce fatigue in kids?Regularly getting a good night’s sleep can do wonders to reduce fatigue in children. This, together with a balanced diet will ensure that they get all the nutrients they need. As easy as that sounds, we know it’s not always possible to get kids to eat these nutrient-rich foods. That’s why it’s best to add a Vitamin B12 supplement to their day.
What is an ideal exercise routine for kids?It’s recommended that kids get at least 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity in a day, which will improve their coordination and muscle strength. These activities can include running, jumping, skipping, squats, bear crawls, and even yoga.
What are the best Vitamin D3 and B12 supplements for kids?The sole purpose of supplements is to deliver only the essential nutrients into the body. That’s why it’s best for parents to choose natural, sugar-free supplements. Our melts® Natural B12 + D3 don’t include any synthetic ingredients and artificial flavors or colors. And we don’t use any candy ingredients or syrups, so there’s no need to deal with a sugar rush.
What are the symptoms to identify deficiency of Vitamin D3 in kids?If your child has a Vitamin D3 deficiency, you can look out for these symptoms - bone pain or tenderness, dental deformities, increased bone fractures, muscle cramps, or a short stature. If your child has limited sun exposure or excess body fat, there is a higher risk of them having a Vitamin D3 deficiency.
What are the symptoms to identify deficiency of Vitamin B12 in kids?If your child has a Vitamin B12 deficiency, you can look out for these symptoms – lack of appetite, fatigue, delay in growth, irritability, weakness, anaemia, or low muscle tone.
Under which age group should kids not be allowed to take vitamins?It all depends on your child’s health. In some cases, doctors may even recommend vitamin supplements to young babies. If you do need to add supplements to your kid’s diet, ensure that they don’t include any synthetic ingredients, artificial flavors or colours, or candy ingredients or syrups. That’s how we’ve formulated ours, making it safe for children as young as 6 years old.
Side effects for children after consuming Vitamin D3 and B12 supplement?Our melts do not include any synthetic ingredients, artificial flavors or colors, or candy ingredients or syrups. All our products are 100% plant-based, so it’s safe for kids to consume them.
Nice quality product of multivitamin and multimineral. Comprises Vit D and calcium gummies also in a separate container.
Taste is good and children really liked it. Armoured with vital nutrients like Organic Vitamin B12, D3+K2 and Folate, this delicious melt-in-your-mouth strip will provide your genius with the daily boost he needs.
The most recommended product for kids for health and strong bones. Must Buy!! Give to kids as it is plant-based nutrition.
My 5-year-old boy was facing this deficiency as per the doctor's suggestion we need to give him B12+ D3 medicines regularly and this is the most amazing and easy-to-consume product that I found on the internet. Thank you Wellbeing as my son just loved it with the Marvel Packaging too.
My mother suggested me to give my 10-year-old as it is sugar-free and keeps him healthy.
Strong bones and muscles are required for sports players and if we get this power in such an amazing way of melts that it requires no forcing for consuming them. So must buy and give your sporty kid and see the power.
Marvel Natural B12+ D3
Natural Vitamin K2
- This is the optimal vitamin K2 from natural biotransformation. It is a naturally derived, soy- and chemical-free vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone-7 (MK-7) that promotes bone and cardiovascular health.
Vitamin D3 (Vegan Lichen)
- This toxin- and contaminant-free plant is the only vegan source of Vitamin D3. Also called the 'sunshine vitamin', it has positive effects on bone and brain health.
- This fruit contains fibre, B-vitamins (including vitamin B6 and folate), vitamin E, vitamin A, potassium, and vitamin C, which is all the nutrients they need to fuel their growth and development.
Indian Gooseberry (fruit)
- It is an excellent source of vitamin C. It also helps the body to digest food easily, thereby increasing your child’s appetite.
- This wonder herb is loaded with essential nutrients, including folic acid, calcium, thiamine and niacin. These boost the development of your child’s brain and nervous system, and help build stronger bones.
- Commonly known as tulsi, this herb is a good source of vitamin K that improves bone and heart health. It also has the ability to fight bacteria in your child’s mouth, hence maintaining good dental hygiene.
- This Vitamin C-rich fruit aids in digestion and relieves constipation, thereby reducing fussiness when it comes to food. It also prevents dehydration and keeps their energy levels in check.
- This usually-discarded part of the fruit is very nutritious since they act as antioxidants, contain healthy monosaturated fatty acids and fibre. They can help fight infections and even improve overall digestive health.
- The antioxidants and dietary fibre in this seed improves digestion and helps remove toxins from your child’s body. They are rich in vitamins such as thiamine, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins A, B6, and C and can also significantly relieve acid reflux.
- It is rich in dietary fibre, hence promoting regular bowel movements. The leaves are also rich in amino acids that promote growth, and vitamin A that’s good for their eyes. It also contains high amounts of vitamin C, protein and potassium.
- Apart from Vitamins A, C and E, this superfood contains minerals like potassium, calcium and iron that are the building blocks that support healthy growth and development.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.