Dealing With Troubled Sleep? We Can Help You!
Lack of peaceful sleep can literally ruin your life. It's because if you aren't able to sleep, you'll feel tired and groggy during the day. This will deteriorate your productivity and work efficiency. And this will further affect not only your professional but personal life too. So, what should you do?
Well, this is what we're going to talk about in this blog. You'll find some good home remedies for sleep that actually work. Also, we'll list a supplement that can help you improve your sleep.
How can you improve your sleep?
Here are some ways in which you can improve your sleep.
1. Create and Follow a Sleep Schedule
Now, this solution is a bit underrated, but it works. So, set aside at least 7 hours (for adults) each day for sleep. It's because that is what you need to do to stay active during the day.
Sleep and wake up at the same time all days of the week. That will help set your body’s sleep-wake cycle. This way, your body will remember when it has to feel sleepy and when it has to wake up.
2. Eat and Drink Carefully
Never have a heavy meal before sleeping. It's because our digestion power (gastrointestinal function) reduces when we sleep. And this can wake you up during sleep. Also, make sure to never sleep with an empty stomach. The constant feeling of hunger will wake you up.
Caffeine or coffee is another thing you need to avoid before sleeping. It's because caffeine keeps you awake, feeling energetic for a long time.
3. Limit Sleep During Daytime
If you sleep more during the day, it's quite obvious you won't be able to sleep early. So, limit your daytime sleep if you want a peaceful night's sleep. However, if you work late nights, you can manage by sleeping more during the day.
4. Include Physical Activity in your Routine
Regular physical activity has innumerable benefits. And one such benefit is better sleep. So, make sure to always include exercise in your daily routine. However, make sure to avoid exercise just before sleeping.
5. Create a Peaceful Environment
Prolonged exposure to screen or light can strip you of your sleep (altering sleep durations). Therefore, make sure not to stare at your phone right before you hit the bed. In fact, keep your mobile/laptop aside at least an hour before sleeping.
Also, sleep in a dark bedroom. This will help keep distractions away, and you can easily achieve peaceful sleep.
6. Melatonin Supplements
If you've tried the above remedies but all in vain, you can go for supplements(melatonin) for sleep. Melatonin, aka the sleep hormone, can help you induce sleep. This way, you can almost instantly achieve a good night's sleep.
However, you need to find the right kind of melatonin supplement before you sleep peacefully. Fortunately, we saved you some time. Here's a reliable melatonin supplement: Melts Restful Sleep. Find out more in detail below.
What is Melts Restful Sleep?
Melts Restful Sleep is a reliable supplement from Wellbeing Nutrition known for improving sleep. It exists in the form of tasty thin oral strips that are easy to consume. Here are the benefits this supplement brings along:
● Helps Achieve Sound Sleep
● Relieves Insomnia
● Helps Wake Up Fresh
● Induces Sleep
The above benefits are because of the supplement's amazing ingredients. What are those ingredients? Find below.
What are the ingredients of Melts Restful Sleep?
This supplement is a unique combination of:
● Melatonin - The Sleep Hormone: melatonin naturally promotes sleep and sends signals to the brain that induces sleep.
● Vitamin B6: This ingredient helps improve the production of serotonin and melatonin. Both these compounds help achieve good sleep.
● L-Theanine: This helps you relax by reducing your heart rate and stress.
● 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP): This helps reduce the time required to achieve sleep.
● Valerian Root: This acts as a sedative and helps you calm your mind.
● Passion Flower: Passion flower is a special ingredient that helps treat anxiety and insomnia.
● Chamomile: Chamomile helps improve your sleep quality.
● Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA): It helps reduce the central nervous system (CNS) activity calming your mind.
All these ingredients work in synchrony to offer you quality sleep. And to enjoy these benefits, you need to place a single strip of Melts Restful Sleep every day on your tongue. Eventually, you'll start experiencing better sleep.
Sleep trouble is an underrated issue. Some people don't even consider the inability to sleep as a problem. It's because the inability to sleep can lead to several mental and physical issues. Also, lack of sleep directly impacts your professional or academic life.
Fortunately, supplements like Melts Restful Sleep exist. Melts Restful Sleep is a clinically-tested, vegan, preservative-free, and reliable supplement that actually works. Also, it comes with absolutely no side effects. So, if you're suffering from sleep issues, you can rely on Melts Restful Sleep.
- Chattu VK, Manzar MD, Kumary S, Burman D, Spence DW, Pandi-Perumal SR. The Global Problem of Insufficient Sleep and Its Serious Public Health Implications. Healthcare (Basel). 2018;7(1):1. Published 2018 Dec 20. doi:10.3390/healthcare7010001(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6473877/)
- Chaput JP, Dutil C, Sampasa-Kanyinga H. Sleeping hours: what is the ideal number and how does age impact this?. Nat Sci Sleep. 2018;10:421-430. Published 2018 Nov 27. doi:10.2147/NSS.S163071. ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6267703/)
- Dantas RO, Aben-Athar CG. Aspectos dos efeitos do sono no aparelho digestório [Aspects of sleep effects on the digestive tract]. Arq Gastroenterol. 2002 Jan-Mar;39(1):55-9. Portuguese. doi: 10.1590/s0004-28032002000100010. PMID: 12184167. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12184167/).
- Blume C, Garbazza C, Spitschan M. Effects of light on human circadian rhythms, sleep and mood. Somnologie (Berl). 2019;23(3):147-156. doi:10.1007/s11818-019-00215-x.( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6751071/).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.