Amla-based Supplements For Improving Immunity and Boosting Digestive Health
What is it?
Award-winning, clinically backed, and IP-protected Lutemax 2020 is a naturally derived marigold extract that delivers a unique combination of lutein and zeaxanthin isomers. Lutemax 2020 is a patented extract containing all three nutritionally relevant macular carotenoids—lutein, RR-zeaxanthin, and RS (meso)-zeaxanthin—in the same 5:1 ratio as found in the diet. Naturally derived from Premium marigolds grown from non-GMO seeds, its unique combination of carotenoids is backed by multiple clinical studies.
How does it work?
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are well-known carotenoids that protect the eye against age-related macular degeneration.
- Out of more than 600 carotenoids found in nature, the three macular carotenoids—lutein, RR-zeaxanthin, and RS (meso)-zeaxanthin—have garnered considerable attention for their role in preserving healthy vision. There is a growing consensus that macular carotenoids are conditionally essential nutrients.
- Better bioavailability. Lutemax 2020 rapidly increased serum levels of lutein and zeaxanthin in association with increased macular pigment optical density (MPOD) in as little as 8 weeks.
- In multiple studies, Lutemax 2020 improved visual performance. It consistently improved contrast sensitivity, photo-stress recovery, and disability glare thresholds.
- The B.L.U.E. study: This first human clinical trial in young, healthy subjects, demonstrated improvements in outcomes associated with prolonged blue light exposure from digital devices, including eye strain and fatigue, headache frequency, and glare tolerance.
- Supplementing with Lutemax 2020 significantly reduced stress, serum cortisol, and symptoms of suboptimal emotional and physical health and highlighted the importance of macular carotenoids for daily stress support.
- Supplementing with Lutemax 2020 increased brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and improved several parameters of cognitive performance, including composite memory, verbal memory, sustained attention, psychomotor speed, and processing speed.
- Blue light plays a role in regulating sleep and wake cycles, and Lutemax 2020 significantly improves sleep quality in subjects exposed to prolonged blue light from sources such as digital devices.
Top features & benefits
|Protection eye from retina damage
|Kosher & Halal certified
|Reduces eye fatigue/eye strain
|Protection against blue light damage
|Reduces the risk of AMD
|Improved contrast sensitivity
Products with the ingredient
We’ve got the answers!
Do we need a prescription?This is a 100% natural plant-based extract. Since this is a supplement and not a drug, you do not need a doctor's prescription.
Are there any side effects of prolonged consumption?Absolutely not. The safety of Lutemax 2020 has been established in human studies. These studies were the basis of Lutemax 2020’s US FDA-notified GRAS affirmation.
Is this supplement suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women?It is safe for consumption. However, pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their healthcare provider before using such supplements.
Will this work for gamers who are extensively exposed to blue light?Absolutely. In fact, the B.L.U.E. light study done with lutemax, the first human clinical trial in young, healthy subjects, demonstrated improvements in outcomes associated with prolonged blue light exposure from digital devices, including eye strain and fatigue, headache frequency, and glare tolerance.
How long does it take to notice visible results?Based on studies, with daily use, you may notice visible results within 8 weeks of consumption.
What are the other natural food sources of Lutein and Zeaxanthin?Two yellow pigments often naturally found together, lutein and zeaxanthin, are beneficial antioxidants. These can be obtained from foods such as corn, yellow squash, sweet potatoes, spinach, collards, kale and zucchini, cantaloupe, bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots, mangoes, and oranges. However, the body cannot make its own lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.