Time to Stock Up on These 9 Essentials to Stay Healthy During the Cold Season!
The winter season is in full swing, and you know what that means—an increase in cases like colds, flu, sore throats, congestion, and other respiratory issues. So how is one supposed to enjoy the season while protecting themselves from winter-related issues? Well, lucky for you, we’ve got 9 products that are sure to boost your immunity and keep those harmful pathogens away. Keep reading to learn more about each product and how you can stay healthy and happy during this season.
9 Essential Supplements to Stay Healthy During the Winter Season
1. Grandma's Kadha
If it's old herbal recipes that you love, then Grandma’s Kadha is just for you! It is enriched with the goodness of 13 medicinal herbs to protect you from early signs of sickness. It comes in the form of a water-soluble tablet, which dissolves easily when dropped in a cup of hot or warm water, making it easy to consume. All you need to do is wait for 2–3 minutes until it dissolves completely, and then sip it like tea.
Grandma’s Kadha is enriched with herbs like:
1. Echinacea - to build immunity
2. Mulethi - has anti-inflammatory properties
3. Kulinjan - relieves abdominal discomfort
4. Coriander - balances your cholesterol levels
5. Turmeric - has anti-inflammatory properties
6. Tulsi - rich in antioxidants and helps control diabetes
7. Black Pepper - packed with antioxidants
8. Amla - boosts immunity, and regulates blood sugar
9. Adulsa - eases any breathing discomfort
10. Dry Ginger - It is anti-inflammatory and has enzymatic benefits that help remove toxins and cleanse the body of mucus.
11. Bharangi - has antioxidant, anti-microbial, and anti-asthmatic properties
12. Shankhapushpi - helps with anxiety and headaches
13. Kalmegh - stimulates digestion and reduces inflammation
A blend of these ingredients in precise dosages can help:
- Naturally fight flu symptoms
- Relieve symptoms of cold and cough
- Relieve congestion and sore throat
- Reduce inflammation
- Provide advanced immunity support
- Help with digestion
2. melts® Throat Relief
Melts Throat Relief is one of the best supplements for sore throat. This tasty strip is enriched with all the right ingredients, like manuka honey, curcumin, and more, that are converted into nanoparticles to ensure easy and complete absorption of all the nutrients. All you need to do is place it on your tongue and let it dissolve. It is enriched with ingredients like:
1. Mint - to alleviate throat soreness
2. Manuka Honey - a natural cough suppressant that has 2x antibacterial properties and 20x more bioactive compounds as compared to regular honey.
3. Sweet Violet - has soothing properties that help tackle respiratory conditions
4. Holy Basil - rich in antimicrobial properties
5. Ginger - helps ease dry, asthmatic cough
6. Curcumin - contains anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties
7. Clove - has anti-inflammatory compounds that help clear congestion
8. Licorice - is rich in antioxidants to boost your immunity
All these ingredients together in precise dosages can help:
- Clear nasal airways
- Soothe your throat
- Alleviate your throat pain
Anyone suffering from cold-like symptoms, congestion, cough, respiratory infections, or sore throat should try Melts Throat Relief.
3. melts® Multivitamins
Similar to melts® Throat Relief, melts® Multivitamins use the same revolutionary nanotechnology to ensure easy and complete absorption of nutrients. It contains powerful ingredients that promote your well-being and encourage you to live an active lifestyle. Here are some nutrients from Melts Multivitamins that are extremely beneficial for you and your overall health:
1. Vitamin B Complex - gives you all your vitamin Bs, which are the building blocks of a healthy body. These vitamins help boost energy levels, brain function, and even cell metabolism.
2. Vitamin C - is extracted from Acerola cherry and helps in the development and repair of body tissues.
3. Vitamin D3 - strengthens bones and muscles while boosting immunity
4. Vitamin A - improves immunity and the production of new cells
5. Magnesium - improves nerve function
6. Ashwagandha - calms the brain and lowers blood pressure.
7. Ginseng - helps boost energy levels
8. Vitamin K2 - plays an important role in bone and heart health
All these ingredients and vitamins can help you:
- Improve cognitive health
- Improve immunity
- Uplift mood
- Promote heart health
- Increase energy
- Improve memory
- Maintain muscle strength
4. Organic Vitamin C & Zinc
This effervescent tab that fizzes and dissolves in water to turn into a refreshing drink is an antioxidant powerhouse and a fantastic immunity booster. Our Vitamin C+ Zinc tabs contain the following nutrients:
1. Indian Gooseberry or Amla - Boosts immunity and lowers cholesterol levels
2. Acerola Cherry - A potent source of vitamin C and antioxidants that help stimulate collagen production
3. Rosehip: Protects against oxidative stress and inflammation.
4. Elderberry - Helps strengthen the immune system.
These ingredients are renowned for their antioxidant properties, and together with zinc, this formulation works remarkably to:
- Strengthen your immune system
- Lower the risk of heart disease
- Supply enough antioxidants
- Boosts collagen production
- Brighten the skin
- Fight the signs of aging
5. melts® Vegan Vitamin B12
B12 is a very necessary B vitamin that aids in the production of red blood cells and DNA and also has an impact on the nervous system. Did you know that a B12 deficiency can result not only from eating foods deficient in the vitamin but also from your body's potential inability to absorb the B12 you consume? Therefore, in addition to vegan B12, melts® Vegan Vitamin B12 contains folate, making it the ideal supplement to address dietary deficiency and absorption potential. To make it even better, it comes with:
1. Vegan Vitamin B12 - Made with Methylcobalamin, the most potent type of B12 with 99% purity
2. Folate - A biologically active form of vitamin B9, helps produce RBCs and improves absorption
3. Curcumin - Made with clinically proven CurcuWIN® with 46X better absorption
4. BacoMind® - Contains 9 bioactive of Bacopa Monnieri, and enhances cognitive health
This unique combination of ingredients gives you the following results:
- Improve nerve function
- Support heart health
- Improve cognitive health
- Reduce fatigue
- Provide energy
- Boost metabolism
6. melts® Natural Vitamin D3
Our melts® Natural Vitamin D3 supplement is made with Vitashine, a special oily extract of lichen, making it the only supplement with vegan D3. Here's our secret sauce that makes this natural vitamin supplement the best supplement for bone strength:
1. Vitashine™ - India’s first 100% vegan D3 made from plant-based lichen, improves calcium absorption.
2. Natural Vitamin K2 (MK-7)—the most bioactive form of K2 derived from chickpeas—aids in the binding of calcium to our bones.
3. Astaxanthin - 20X more potent in eliminating free radicals
4. Cold-pressed coconut oil - a natural fatty acid that transports fat-soluble D3 & K2 into the bloodstream.
This fabulous combination of natural ingredients helps you:
- Improve Immunity
- Increase bone strength
- Provide Energy
- Support Heart Health
- Uplift Mood
- Prevent Deficiencies
7. melts® Nano Iron
melts® Nano Iron is one of the best supplements for women’s health. It contains AB-Fortis Iron, which provides 100% of the daily recommended amount of iron and aids in hemoglobin production. Besides iron, it also contains folic acid, which boosts the production of red blood cells, and other natural ingredients like:
1. AB-Fortis® Iron - Extracted from microencapsulated salt with 40% iron concentration
2. Folic acid - Boosts the production of RBCs and prevents anemia
3. Organic Beetroot - Increases hemoglobin count
4. Organic Swiss Chard - Has high levels of vitamins A, K, and C to improve iron absorption
5. Organic Spinach - High in antioxidant Vitamin C
6. Organic Pumpkin Seeds - Rich in antioxidants, iron, zinc, and magnesium
7. Acerola Cherry - Enhances iron absorption by 50%
These small strips of melts® nano-Iron come with loads of benefits:
- Improves iron absorption
- Boosts RBCs production
- Prevents anemia
- Increases hemoglobin production
- Improves energy levels
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is an amazing health booster made from raw fermented apple juice. This drink is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that can help you:
- Relieve sore throat and cough
- Fight allergies
- Maintain blood sugar levels
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve immunity
- Improve heart health
- Detoxify your body
- Prevent acid reflux and bloating
- Improve skin
- Regulate pH balance
- Helps with weight management
There's another variant of Apple Cider Vinegar that you can try:
This supplement comes with the added goodness of:
1. Black pepper: Relieves gas, regulates blood sugar levels, and improves nutrient absorption.
2. Cinnamon - Boosts collagen production and relieves colds and coughs
3. Turmeric - Improves digestion, boosts immunity, and detoxifies the liver
4. Amla: Promotes healthier hair, skin, and heart, as well as detoxifies the body.
5. Gold & Red Apple - Contains 2X mother with the goodness of enzymes and probiotics.
All these ingredients have been traditionally used for:
- Anti-Viral properties
- Anti-Microbial properties
- Anti-Fungal properties
9. Probiotic + Prebiotic
With 6 active probiotic cultures and prebiotics from chicory root and apple pomace, this effervescent tab nourishes your gut microbes and adds more good bacteria to your gut for better digestion. The six strains of probiotics are:
1. Lactobacillus Casei - Fights symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
2. Lactobacillus Rhamnosus - Protects against gastrointestinal infections & diseases
3. Lactobacillus Acidophilus - Provides relief from abdominal cramps, gas, and diarrhea
4. Streptococcus Thermophilus - Reduces gut inflammation
5. Bifidobacterium Lactis - Decreases the effects of lactose intolerance
6. Bifidobacterium Bifidum - Restores good gut bacteria
Here’s how a combination of probiotics and prebiotics can help you:
- Improves digestion
- Relief from bloating and gas
- Relief from acidity
- Neutralizes toxins
- Reduces occurrences of constipation
Why Trust The Above Supplements From Wellbeing Nutrition?
What makes Wellbeing Nutrition unique, and why should you trust our supplements? Keep reading to find out how we stand out from the rest.
- Our products are easy to consume and tasty.
- They are clinically tested, which means they have no side effects and are safe for all.
- They have proven results, which means these products are highly effective.
- They are vegan, plant-based, and organic. We do not use chemicals in any of our products.
- They are GMO, gluten, preservative, and artificial sweetener-free products.
- They are affordable and easily accessible.
Wellbeing Nutrition is not just any nutrition brand. Our products go through vigorous testing to ensure effectiveness and consumer safety. So, you can rely on us. However, it's recommended that you contact your nutritionist before consuming any supplement. After all, we're all built differently.
This transition from summer to winter is quite messy. Some people have a runny nose, while others have congestion or a sore throat.
Fortunately, by consuming the right supplements and adopting the right eating habits, you can make this winter pretty smooth and infection-free. So, get these nine essentials from Wellbeing Nutrition to ensure good respiratory health all year round.
What vitamins should I take during the cold season?
The cold season is very challenging for your immune system and the rest of your body. Vitamin C, B12, K2, and D, and minerals like zinc and iron, help you stay healthy and perfectly fine during the harsh winters. You can either change your diet or consume multivitamins and multimineral supplements to provide your body with the necessary nutrition.
Is vitamin D or zinc better for a cold?
Both are equally important. Since there is less sunlight during winter, vitamin D supplements help keep your bones healthy. Zinc, on the other hand, is a fantastic immunity booster.
Which foods are high in zinc?
Oysters, lamb, beef, pumpkin seeds, crab, almonds, lobsters, chickpeas, chicken, and cashews are some food items high in zinc. Alternatively, you could try natural supplements that provide organic nutrition.