Long Screen Time Affecting Your Vision? We Have Something That Can Help!
The pandemic made us all face the fact that there is, in fact, something known as digital eye strain, which often leads to dry eyes and puts an additional burden on the muscles that help eyes to focus and see effectively. When one is exposed to the screen for long periods of time, they don’t tend to blink as often as they should, which causes a rapid disruption and evaporation of the film of tears that protects the eye surface. This could result in eye irritations like stinging and burning. But worry not, as we at Wellbeing Nutrition, have the perfect solution for you. And what is that you ask? Well, that is one of our newest products in our Melts range- Melts ® Eye Care.
What is Melts ® Eye Care?Melts ® Eye Care is a pack of 30 rapidly dissolving oral nano thin strips that transform a few vital plant-based extracts into nano particles. These oral thin strips have been made using German nano technology, the Unison Effect, which embodies the sublingual delivery system, causing the ‘melt’ strips to dissolve as soon as they come in touch with your tongue. This ensures fast, easy and complete absorption of all the nutrients and goodness that the strips have to offer in an incredibly fun and enjoyable fashion.
Who should take Melts ® Eye Care?Melts ® Eye Care works wonders for:
● Those who spend long periods of time (more than 5-8 hours) in front of the screen daily.
● Those who experience eye fatigue and tiredness frequently.
● Those who have dry eyes.
● Those who experience temporary blurred vision.
● Those who want to protect their eyes from long-term retina damage.
● Those who want to take care of their vision and whose daily diet lacks the required nutrition for proper eye health.
What does Melts ® Eye Care help with?In short, Melts ® Eye Care helps:
● Lessens eye muscle fatigue and tiredness
● Enhances vision sharpness
● Ensures eye protection from blue light irritation caused due to over-exposure to screens.
● Helps to ease digital eye strain.
● Reduces the risk of age-related macular degeneration.
● Keeps eyes lubricated and fresh.
What are the ingredients used to make Melts ® Eye Care?The prominent natural ingredients used to make Melts ® Eye Care are:
● Lutein: One of the two major carotenoids found in the human eye (macula and retina), lutein is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that help to filter out the light and protect the eye tissues from sunlight damage. Additionally, it improves vision and prevents age-related macular disease which is the primary reason behind blindness and vision impairment.
● Bilberry: Predominantly grown in northern Europe, bilberry contains essential flavonoids known as anthocyanosides that work wonders when it comes to eye conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, nearsightedness, retina damage, and the like. It is also known to reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
● Zeaxanthin: This is another vital carotenoid that plays a vital role in protecting the eyes from the harmful repercussions of oxidative stress and light-induced damage. A yellow-coloured pigment found at the center of the macula, zeaxanthin, protects the eyes and vision from the harmful effects of high-energy light waves, which also include the sun’s ultraviolet rays and the screen’s blue light. It is often found in green leafy vegetables, yellow and red coloured vegetables and egg yolks to name a few.
● Lutemax2020: This is a patented extract that has been produced from marigold flowers found in Central America. This contains all three essential carotenoids, which are RR-zeaxanthin, (meso)-zeaxanthin, and lutein - in the ratio of 5:1 as found in your regular diet.
● Beetroot: This red-coloured root vegetable is a rich source of lutein, which protects one’s eyes from all kinds of age-related issues like macular degeneration, cataracts, and other eye-related problems. It also contains essential phytochemicals that keep the eye nerve tissues healthy.
● NAG: This is a natural sugar found in the body, which helps produce hyaluronic acid known to keep the eyes lubricated and your vision clear.
Melts ® Eye Care is your one-stop solution for all your eye problems. Unlike most solutions, this one has an inside-out approach that focuses on improving your eye health in the long run. Each pack contains 30 strips, which means one strip a day will last for an entire month. However, you will start seeing the results if you take them for at least 6-8 weeks continuously, just like any other supplement. In short, consistency is the key. Moreover, this comes in the form of oral thin strips that easily dissolve in the mouth once they are placed on the tongue. This automatically removes all the concerns and difficulties that one has when it comes to swallowing traditional pills and capsules.
All of Wellbeing Nutrition’s products are US FDA approved and 100% plant-based, which means that if you happen to consume them for a long period of time, you won’t experience any side effects. However, it is always best to consult a medical practitioner before making any supplement a part of your daily routine, especially if you are pregnant or a lactating mother. So if you want to better your vision and want to take care of your eyesight and protect it from age-related degeneration, make Melts ® Eye Care a part of your life.
- Yang GY, Huang LH, Schmid KL, et al. Associations Between Screen Exposure in Early Life and Myopia amongst Chinese Preschoolers. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17(3):1056. Published 2020 Feb 7. doi:10.3390/ijerph17031056. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7037286/)
- Eye Health in the Digital Age: Does Too Much Screen Time Hurt Your Vision?, UAB Medicine News, UAB Medicine. (https://www.uabmedicine.org/-/eye-health-in-the-digital-age-does-too-much-screen-time-hurt-your-vision-#:~:text=Digital%20eyestrain%20often%20leads%20to,the%20surface%20of%20the%20eye.)
- Buscemi S, Corleo D, Di Pace F, Petroni ML, Satriano A, Marchesini G. The Effect of Lutein on Eye and Extra-Eye Health. Nutrients. 2018;10(9):1321. Published 2018 Sep 18. doi:10.3390/nu10091321. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6164534/)
- Ozawa Y, Kawashima M, Inoue S, Inagaki E, Suzuki A, Ooe E, Kobayashi S, Tsubota K. Bilberry extract supplementation for preventing eye fatigue in video display terminal workers. J Nutr Health Aging. 2015 May;19(5):548-54. doi: 10.1007/s12603-014-0573-6. PMID: 25923485. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25923485/)
- Roberts JE, Dennison J. The Photobiology of Lutein and Zeaxanthin in the Eye. J Ophthalmol. 2015;2015:687173. doi:10.1155/2015/687173. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698938/)
- Kang JH, Willett WC, Rosner BA, Buys E, Wiggs JL, Pasquale LR. Association of Dietary Nitrate Intake With Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma: A Prospective Analysis From the Nurses' Health Study and Health Professionals Follow-up Study. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2016;134(3):294-303. doi:10.1001/jamaophthalmol.2015.5601. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4966649/)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.