Time to Bid Adieu to Dull Skin!
Collagen acts as the building block for bones, muscles, blood, and, most importantly, skin health. However, as you grow old, the collagen production decreases. This makes your joints weak, reduces the thickness of your skin, increases sagging and even wrinkles leading to dull skin.
So, what should you do? Well, this is what the blog is all about. We have included some reliable collagen supplements that’ll enrich your skin like nothing else. Once you start consuming them, you can simply bid adieu to dull, non-elastic, and thin skin. If you’re up for it, read along.
What is collagen, and which collagen supplements are good for you?
The most abundant form of protein that occurs naturally in your body is what’s called collagen. Collagen forms almost 30% of the total protein mass of mammals. It’s quite essential for your bones, joints, hair, nails and skin.
When it comes to collagen sources, there’s bovine (cow and buffalos’ skin), marine (wild-caught fish scales and skin), and plant collagen. And you can consume these collagen types in the form of supplements. After all, it’s hard to regularly consume fish and cattle for everyone.
Also, plant collagen is not actually a source of collagen. It rather provides nutrients to your body to boost collagen production, which makes it the least effective. Bovine collagen, on the other hand, is better than plant collagen. And marine collagen is the best.
Marine collagen offers 100% bioavailability. It means marine collagen can be absorbed to the fullest by the body. And this makes marine collagen the most effective. Let’s take a look at some of the best marine collagen products that Wellbeing Nutrition has to offer!
Pure Korean Marine Collagen
Pure Korean Marine Collagen from Wellbeing Nutrition is potentially the best collagen supplement ever. It’s composed of wild-caught marine collagen from Korea and is the purest form of marine collagen. An 8-gram serving each day can prove to be an anti aging solution and ensure complete wellbeing.
With Pure Korean Marine Collagen, you can enjoy the below benefits:
● Smoother, firmer, and younger skin.
● Reduced wrinkles, fine lines, and pigmentation.
● Better ligaments, cartilage, and joints offering better flexibility and mobility.
● Quicker recovery from injuries.
● Repairs the gut lining and promotes better digestion.
Is Pure Korean Marine Collagen safe?
This product is flavorless and easy to mix. So, you can easily mix it in your regular tasty beverages. Also, it’s free from gluten, mercury and is paleo, keto, kosher and halal certified. So, yes, this supplement is completely safe for you to consume.
How to consume marine collagen?
● Drop one scoop or 8 grams of the collagen powder in 150-200 ml liquid of your choice.
● Stir and let the powder dissolve.
● Drink it all.
You can consume this supplement whenever you can. However, to get the best results, it’s recommended to consume marine collagen right before you hit the bed or first thing in the morning.
Skin Fuel from Wellbeing Nutrition is India’s first drinkable supplement for skincare. Skin fuel is composed of Japanese marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, vitamins, and l–glutathione. This unique formula can help you achieve glowing skin and ensure overall skin health.
Skin Fuel is a tasty blueberry flavored drink that fights against age-related loss of collagen. And this helps reduce wrinkles and acne, control discoloration and pigmentation and help your skin achieve a natural glow. Here are all the benefits you can enjoy with Skin Fuel:
● Hydrated skin.
● Glowing and radiant skin.
● Rebuilds collagen matrix.
● Restores elasticity.
● Reduces inflammation and acne.
● Better skin texture.
● Youthful, firm, and supple skin.
Is Skin Fuel Safe?
Skin Fuel is clinically tested to reduce wrinkle count and improve overall skin. Also, it’s gluten-free, non-GMO certified, FDA registered, and sugar-free too. So, yes, Skin Fuel is completely safe to consume.
How to consume Skin Fuel?
● Drop one tablet of skin fuel in a glass of water.
● Let it dissolve.
● Enjoy a tasty and refreshing beverage that acts as an elixir for your skin.
Make sure to consume one tablet each day for the best results.
There’s not even a single person who likes dull skin, right? But with age, as collagen production declines, skin health declines too. But with the right supplements, you can slow the entire process. You can delay the aging process and bring your skin back to life.
This is the entire logic behind Skin Fuel and Pure Korean Marine Collagen. With these supplements, you can improve your body’s collagen content. And this can help you achieve radiant and healthy skin. So, if you want your skin to glow and have that youthful touch, make sure to purchase the supplements from Wellbeing Nutrition now.
- Ganceviciene R, Liakou AI, Theodoridis A, Makrantonaki E, Zouboulis CC. Skin anti-aging strategies. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012;4(3):308-319. doi:10.4161/derm.22804. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583892/).
- Ricard-Blum S. The collagen family. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol. 2011;3(1):a004978. Published 2011 Jan 1. doi:10.1101/cshperspect.a004978. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3003457/).
- León-López A, Morales-Peñaloza A, Martínez-Juárez VM, Vargas-Torres A, Zeugolis DI, Aguirre-Álvarez G. Hydrolyzed Collagen-Sources and Applications. Molecules. 2019;24(22):4031. Published 2019 Nov 7. doi:10.3390/molecules24224031. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6891674/).
- Coppola D, Oliviero M, Vitale GA, et al. Marine Collagen from Alternative and Sustainable Sources: Extraction, Processing and Applications. Mar Drugs. 2020;18(4):214. Published 2020 Apr 15. doi:10.3390/md18040214.(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7230273/)
Our best selling nutritional supplements that make being healthy easy.Shop Now