Once upon a time, way back in 400 BC, the Greek physician Hippocrates – known as the Father of Medicine – used Apple Cider Vinegar for its cleansing and healing properties. Fast forward to a few thousand years later, and we use it so much more!
Gone are the days when ACV was viewed as an elixir for just weight management. Yeah, we know, the acetic acid in it improves metabolism by cancelling out some of the carbs you eat. But, there’s so much more you can do with it – which is exactly why we call it the life-changing golden liquid.
What’s all the hype about Wellbeing Nutrition’s USDA Organic Apple Cider Vinegar?
Short answer: It’s the gold standard for ACV.
Long answer: From the great Himalayan orchards, we picked up rare red and gold apples that were grown organically to create a health booster. This ensures our ACV is raw, unfiltered, and unpasteurised — just like how nature wanted it to be.
The best part? It is blessed with 2X more live cultures – 2x the "Mother” for extra potency. We use a blend of ancient Vedic science and modern fermentation technology that allows us to follow a two-step process with cold-pressed organic apple juice in wooden barrels to preserve the goodness of natural residue.
The end result? A barrel full of Apple Cider Vinegar with 2x “Mother” and powerful antioxidants like Vitamin C, E, A, B-complex, bioflavonoids, and minerals.
2x the ‘Mother’ – What’s that?
It’s a secret that we’re revealing to you, so keep it safe! See that sedimentation settling down that makes the ACV look foggy? Well, good news – that’s how you know you’ve purchased the best form of ACV. These are the nourishing strands of the "Mother" of vinegar. This restorative powerhouse is how we get all the protein, good bacteria, and enzymes.
It’s aged like fine wine but is better. Our natural fermentation process spares more time to develop the “mother” by letting our ACV cure for longer. This leaves you with twice the goodness of live cultures and health-boosting enzymes. The next time you add any ACV to your cart, don’t forget to see if it’s unfiltered. Or better yet, just head to our website to get the best one!
Okay, we get it, you want to get down straight to the point. Apple cider vinegar uses are aplenty.
Here are the benefits that will make you say ‘yes’ to this golden liquid:
- Boosts immunity and reduces inflammation
- Relieves sore throat and cough
- Aids weight loss and boosts metabolism
- Enables healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes heart health
- Enhances skin health
- Prevents gas, bloating, and acid reflux
- Regulates the body’s pH balance
- Relieves allergies and fights cold
… and MORE
How to consume this not-so-yummy, yet healthy elixir?
- Add 1tbsp (15ml) Organic ACV to 1 cup warm water.
TIP - Add Turmeric + Black Pepper + Cinnamon + Honey for enhanced benefits. If Diabetic, please do not add honey.
- Drink on an empty stomach in the morning or 20 minutes before a meal.
- Consume it with your meal by adding it to your salad dressing, sauce or chutney.
Psst… We’re not done yet.
We know that any and every healthy Apple Cider Vinegar tastes like s***. But, that’s what makes it the best for your body. It’s raw, unpasteurized, and unfiltered with all the goodness and enzymes still intact.
Still wondering how our ACV is best in the game?
So, the next time you’re thinking about taking a shot, why not take a shot at something healthy, like our ACV with 2x the ‘Mother’?
- Beneficial effects of Apple Cider Vinegar on weight management, Visceral Adiposity Index and lipid profile in overweight or obese subjects receiving restricted calorie diet: A randomized clinical trial, Solaleh Sadat Khezria, Atoosa Saidpour, Nima Hossein zadeh, Zohreh Amirib, Journal of Functional Foods, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jff.2018.02.003, (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1756464618300483)
- Study About The Nutritional And Medicinal Properties Of Apple Cider Vinegar Article Info Abstract, Sunita Mishra, Singh Akanksha, (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322953260_STUDY_ABOUT_THE_NUTRITIONAL_AND_MEDICINAL_PROPERTIES_OF_APPLE_CIDER_VINEGAR_ARTICLE_INFO_ABSTRACT)