Here's Why This All-In-One Supplement Is The Best Thing For Your Gut!
Probiotics for Gut Health
Probiotics are microorganisms that are known to benefit the health of their host in many ways. The fact is that our bodies tend to rely on all kinds of microorganisms that contribute to the overall working of the body. In fact, they are the good bacteria you want thriving in your gut, which will help improve digestive health. They play a vital role in maintaining your overall health, right from your mouth to your gut, and also help controlling and managing the harmful pathogens and germs to ensure they don’t cause havoc in the gut and eventually the body.
When the delicate balance between the good and bad bacteria gets disrupted, many gastrointestinal issues occur such as acidity, gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, nausea and the like. This balance can be disrupted due to many reasons such as an imbalanced nutritional diet, lack of sufficient exercise, non-prescribed antibiotic medication, excessive alcohol consumption, stress, and smoking among other things.
Probiotics are naturally found in fermented foods and cultured milk such as yogurt, kombucha, kimchi, kefir, cider, tempeh, miso, sauerkraut, and apple cider vinegar, to name a few. There are many probiotic supplements available in the market, which come in the form of tablets, capsules, gummies, or powders. However, Wellbeing Nutrition has come up with a brand new product called Melts® Healthy Gut – a pack of 30 small oral thin strips that dissolves in your mouth the moment they touch the tongue and works from within to give you complete digestive balance!
What is Melts® Healthy Gut?Melts® Healthy Gut (Gut Health with Probiotic + ACV and Digestive enzymes) are a pack of rapid dissolving oral nano strips that unite natural plant-based ingredients with advanced nanoscience and technology. These strips are called Melts because they dissolve as soon as they touch your tongue and the mucosal glands present on the tongue will ensure an effortless and complete absorption of the nutrients present in the strip in a fun manner.
Each strip of Melts® Healthy Gut contains:
● Bacillus Coagulans 10B CFU: a type of good bacteria that protects your gut from all kinds of infections
● Protease: an important enzyme that breaks down protein into singular amino acids, ensuring better nutrient absorption.
● Bromelain: an essential enzyme extracted from pineapple.
● Papain: an essential enzyme derived from papaya that breaks down protein.
● Apple Cider Vinegar: The goodness of this vinegar boosts stomach acid levels and prevents all kinds of gut issues, thanks to the ‘mother’, which is the combination of yeast and bacteria formed during fermentation.
Who can take Melts® Healthy Gut?If you are someone who always falls prey to gastrointestinal issues like gas, acidity, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation and the like, Melts® Healthy Gut is definitely for you.
You can also take this supplement if and when:
● You drink soft drinks and caffeinated beverages often.
● You repeatedly consume fried, oily, fatty and fast foods.
● You have a weak immune system.
● You have gut inflammation and inflammatory bowel syndrome or disorders (IBS/D).
● You’re always experiencing some or the other gastrointestinal issue.
● You want a happy and healthy gut.
How Does Melts® Healthy Gut Help Benefit Your Digestive Health?Melts® Healthy Gut embodies a pharmacological route of supplementation such as the sophisticated German sublingual delivery technology called the Unison Effect. This patented nano technology uses essential plant-based ingredients and transforms them into nano-particles. Prepared by using ingredients that have been carefully selected from the finest, nutritious plants all over the globe, these thin strips are 100% organic, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan and non-GMO, with zero preservatives and artificial colours.
They improve digestive health in the following way:
● By restoring the balance in the gut microbiome.
● By easing gut inflammation and enhancing digestion.
● By preventing or warding off gastrointestinal issues like heartburn, acidity, gas and bloating.
● By boosting metabolism.
● By improving nutrient absorption.
● By enhancing immunity through the production of cytokines (small proteins that are secreted by certain cells of the immune system present in the gut). Probiotics help to stimulate an adaptive immune response by exhibiting a network of signals among the different immune cells.
To summarise, Melts® Healthy Gut (Gut Health with Probiotic + ACV and Digestive enzymes) is the best supplement that you can take to improve digestive health. Not only are these strips the best and most effective probiotic for gut health, they also come in delicious mixed berry blast flavour. These oral thin strips have been made to avoid any concerns or difficulties that could arise with the swallowing of pills or syrups. Much like any other nutritional supplements, taking these oral thin strips for 6-8 weeks at the least will show visible results. Given that these products are US FDA approved and 100 percent plant-based and organic, they are totally safe to consume. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or have any underlying allergy, it is best to consult your doctor before starting with these supplements.
- Quigley EM. Gut bacteria in health and disease. Gastroenterol Hepatol (N Y). 2013;9(9):560-569. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3983973/)
- Hemarajata P, Versalovic J. Effects of probiotics on gut microbiota: mechanisms of intestinal immunomodulation and neuromodulation. Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2013;6(1):39-51. doi:10.1177/1756283X12459294. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3539293/)
- Jiang Cao, Zhiming Yu, Wenyin Liu, Jianxin Zhao, Hao Zhang, Qixiao Zhai, Wei Chen, Probiotic characteristics of Bacillus coagulans and associated implications for human health and diseases, Journal of Functional Foods, Volume 64, 2020, 103643, ISSN 1756-4646, (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jff.2019.103643.(https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1756464619305675)
- López-Otín C, Bond JS. Proteases: multifunctional enzymes in life and disease. J Biol Chem. 2008;283(45):30433-30437. doi:10.1074/jbc.R800035200. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2576539/)
- Pavan R, Jain S, Shraddha, Kumar A. Properties and therapeutic application of bromelain: a review. Biotechnol Res Int. 2012;2012:976203. doi:10.1155/2012/976203. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529416/)
- Papain, a Plant Enzyme of Biological Importance: A Review, Ezekiel Amri and Florence Mamboya, Department of Science and Laboratory Technology, Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT), P. O. Box 2958, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2012, 8 (2), 99-104, ISSN: 1553-3468. (https://thescipub.com/pdf/ajbbsp.2012.99.104.pdf)
- Hlebowicz J, Darwiche G, Björgell O, Almér LO. Effect of apple cider vinegar on delayed gastric emptying in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: a pilot study. BMC Gastroenterol. 2007;7:46. Published 2007 Dec 20. doi:10.1186/1471-230X-7-46. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2245945/)
- Bala R, Pawar P, Khanna S, Arora S. Orally dissolving strips: A new approach to oral drug delivery system. Int J Pharm Investig. 2013;3(2):67-76. doi:10.4103/2230-973X.114897. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3757902/)